FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

directory listing

arkebuzer
I have searched the site, and the forums, but I havent found any info about what directory listing is.

What URL should I put in the url box? my site is 240tic.frih.net, should I just type that there, or should I add the name of this directory? (like 240tic.frih.net/car_pics)

Sorry for my very noobish question :S
S3nd K3ys
Yes, add your own site to it.
arkebuzer
ok, thanks Smile

If someone would like to explain exactly what a directory listing is, it would be very appreciated. Otherwise I will have to try it out the hard way tomorrow... and hope its worth 50 frihs Wink
S3nd K3ys
arkebuzer wrote:
ok, thanks Smile

If someone would like to explain exactly what a directory listing is, it would be very appreciated. Otherwise I will have to try it out the hard way tomorrow... and hope its worth 50 frihs Wink

It's basically a search directory for frihost members to list their sites. The more you bid, the more top-level your site is in the directory. Like mine is the top right now cuz I gots lots of cash. Wink
arkebuzer
ah, ok, huge thanks mate Very Happy

You just saved me 50 frihs, since my guess was something completely different x)

Regards
mathiaus
A listing in the Frihost Directory, for Frihost users with their Frihost hosted sites. See Bondings' announcements for more information.

-close-