FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Salman khan case whole report

Eff_Kay
"Dawood is my elder brother" - Says Salman Khan

Salman agrees Dawood Abrahim, Chotta Shakeel are my brothers. I know who is behind Bombay bomb blasts, and I was also included in it. Also forced Ash to do stage show, or otherwise she and all her family will be killed by him. Also says that he is working with the underworld..

What's Latest :
22 July 2005

According to Channel 7, Salem has admitted that Salman Khan meets Dawood in Dubai. But at the same time has denied that he met him in the year 2001.

As we get hold of the latest news, we will keep you informed.

20 July 2005

The report of Mumbai Police has been produced.

Government says it doesn't have the tapes of Salman and Aishwarya's conversation.

According to the report, Salman does have some connections with Abu Salem and others. More investigation will be done in this context.

Salman's phone was tapped from 27th August 2001 to Oct 2001. Several phone calls was made by Salman to Abu Salem. The present Ash - Salman tape has been sidelined in this report.

15 July 2005, 1:10PM
Maine Pyar Kyun Kiya, taken off in many theaters across India, due to protests from Shiv Sena and other people. Many theaters have been vandalized. The film might become one of the biggest film ever in Bollywood.

Aishwarya Rai will be present in Parliament so as to confirm that whether the whole thing really happened. BJP has asked to take the passport of Salman Khan under custody.

The reports of authenticity of the recorded tape will come on Wednesday.

We will keep you informed on this matter as the news comes in.

State tapped Salman Khan's phone
BBC News, Mumbai

Salman Khan strongly denies any links to the underworld

The government of the western Indian state of Maharashtra has admitted it tapped Bollywood actor Salman Khan's phone four years ago.
Authorities said the actor's phone was tapped for two months beginning August 2001 to see if he had any links with Mumbai's underworld crime syndicates.

The Hindustan Times last week published transcripts of a tape in which Mr Khan is said to have boasted of such links.

The actor denies the voice in the tapes is his.

The state government promised appropriate action against the actor if links with the underworld were established.

Maharashtra home minister, RR Patil, said that during the tapping a member of one of the crime syndicates in Mumbai (Bombay) called Mr Khan on his phone.

Mr Patil did not give any details of the conversation.

Khan denies ex-girlfriend Aishwarya Rai's claim he abused her

He said the regular conversations between the two did not necessarily mean the actor had any connections with the underworld dons.

Mr Khan strongly denies any such links.

The Hindustan Times' transcripts were purportedly of a phone conversation between Mr Khan and his then girlfriend, actress Aishwarya Rai.

The Maharashtra government did not say this particular conversation was recorded at its behest.

Samples of Mr Khan's voice and that of Ms Rai are being examined in a government laboratory.

Noted criminal lawyer, Majeed Memon, said Mr Khan and many other Bollywood stars were questioned at the time about whether the 2001 film Chori Chori Chupke Chupke (Stealthily, Quietly) was financed by Mumbai's underworld.

Mr Memon said the actor had starred in the film and the police had investigated thoroughly to see if he was responsible in any way for getting slush money for the film.

He was subsequently found not to have any links with the underworld.

Analysts have asked why, if Mr Khan's phone was indeed being tapped and links were proven, the police had failed to take action against him in the past four years.

Mr Khan, one of the most popular Bollywood stars, is no stranger to controversy.

He is currently facing a court case for his alleged involvement in a hit-and-run incident.

He has also been accused by Ms Rai, a Bollywood heartthrob, of ill-treating her.

Ms Rai's friend and fellow actor, Vivek Oberoi, has accused Mr Khan of making threatening calls to him.

Mr Khan has denied both the allegations.

Ash breaks her silence, will Preity follow?
Subhash K Jha | July 18, 2005 13:45 IST

As the controversy surrounding Salman Khan gets bigger, Aishwarya Rai has finally broken her silence.

In a conversation with this reporter, the actress stated, "I cannot comment on any of the content in the tape or the ensuing debates and discussions on them. The matter has been taken over by the law. Let the legal system take its course. I've nothing to say about an association that ended a long time ago."

Thanks to the controversy, a big question mark hovers over Salman Khan's pending projects, particularly editor-turned-director Shirish Kunder's Jaan-e-Man featuring Salman, Preity Zinta and Akshay Kumar.

On Saturday, the shooting for Jaan-e-Man was abruptly halted. No explanations were offered either by producer Sajid Nadiadwala (a close friend of Salman) or Kunder. In fact, every attempt was made to hush up the matter.

In the light of her name cropping in the most unsavoury language and context in the notorious tapes, will the principled Preity (who incidentally took on the underworld some years ago by testifying against them in court) agree to work with Salman in future?

Police record Salman's voice sample

She had starred opposite Khan in the controversial underworld-funded Chori Chori Chupke Chupke, apparently without knowing the film's or its financier's antecedents.

More recently, after a great deal of persuasion from the Khans, she agreed to do an extended guest appearance in Salman's brother-in-law Atul Agnihotri's directorial debut, Dil Ne Jise Apna Kahaa.

She says, "I've made the parameters of our interaction very clear to Salman. So there's absolutely no room for ambiguity. He's just fine with me."

BJP stalls Salman film in MP

Now with Salman making ghastly and unmentionable references to his rapport with Preity, and in the light of the abrupt cancellation of the shooting on Saturday, it appears unlikely that she will agree to be a part of a Salman project again.

Says a close friend of the actress, "She has too much self-respect, dignity and spunk to pander to any hero's ego, let alone be civil to someone who makes disparaging comments about her."

Even as Preity's presence in Jaan-e-Man hangs in suspense, the film's other leading man Akshay Kumar says he has nothing against working with Salman Khan, in spite of the recent story about Salman's behaviour with Akshay's wife Twinkle.

Dismissing the story as bunk, and attributing it to a mischievous source which wanted to create a rift between the actors, Akshay says everything is cool between the two.
babumuchhala
It all just a stunt to launch the paper in mumbai.

i read the whole article it were all crap.

Wat was the paper doing for 4 years the police was sleeping.

Plus its just a conversation where hes bragng abt it.

Plus i think if ones in showbiz u need to keep them in contact. He just knows them and is not a part of it.

So wats the big deal
nasirmansoor
Anyone knows were i can get the conversation which was published in the news paper ..

i know its all crap but still i just want to take a look ..
anways i still am confused on how Ash was forced into the case of Salman and Dawood
babumuchhala
nasirmansoor wrote:
Anyone knows were i can get the conversation which was published in the news paper ..

i know its all crap but still i just want to take a look ..
anways i still am confused on how Ash was forced into the case of Salman and Dawood
No idea where u can get the tapes. Search the net u might get it.

Ash was one of the main characters in this. Its on her Salman was bragging

Plus what do u think ppl in showbiz dont know these underworld guys or what
coolpages
i think this story is fake... its just a way of creating more "popularize" talk in the industry... or whatever you want to call it.

just to get peoples attention or something.. i mean why would salman do such a thing... he dont seem that bad at all. but then again it could be true. but one thing is for sure.... forcing aish to do a show or threatening her seems a little odd... doesnt sound right.... dont think it actually happened... justa bunch of crap news
babumuchhala
coolpages wrote:
i think this story is fake... its just a way of creating more "popularize" talk in the industry... or whatever you want to call it.

just to get peoples attention or something.. i mean why would salman do such a thing... he dont seem that bad at all. but then again it could be true. but one thing is for sure.... forcing aish to do a show or threatening her seems a little odd... doesnt sound right.... dont think it actually happened... justa bunch of crap news
Ya what makes you think that Salman is a Nice Guy. By seeing those interviews on TV Then u are wrong. Arent there enough cases against him in the court to prove you wrong

I know it from highly reliable sources that this guy always gets into trouble bcos of his bad temper

All bollywood ppl have some kind of relation with the underworld. Somemight have a hi-bye relation & some little more, but this is the price for being in showbiz. You need to have contacts with all
Mona
i briefly read about this. sounds like the plot in a movie.
n0obie4life
Quote Tags.

Trashed.

-close-