FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Bruckheimer's CSI Spinoffs

VidE
Has anyone noticed that especially the male leads in CSI New York and CSI Miami have gotten rather self-righteous lately. Caruso has made a career off of the growly one liners that assert his character is in control, but Sinise has normally been a versatile actor.

The writing has turned these characters into pompous, 2 dimensional, know-it-alls. Too Bad. Anyone agree, disagree?
ryanh2006
Hey there mate. Personally I love CSI:Ny! I definitely agree with u on Miami but not NY! I am really into NY which is something that I was only able to do so for Las vegas. Anyways I like the tone of NY, the cast, and the overall pace of things. I just hope that NY is the last one. I mean can you imagine following 5 CSIs?!
VidE
Hey Ryan. I like the NY show, I've got a soft spot for the Montana girl. But both the leads sometimes get a bit superior for my taste. Oh well, no such thing as perfection.
Octaeder
Couldn't tell you why but I have never been able to even remotely relate to or like any of the spin-offs from CSI. Love the original but that's where it ends...

Maybe I enjoy the original a bit too much, aren't willing to give the others time to prove themselves to me... Either way, certainly whenever I've seen Horatio he's seemed far too self-righteous for my liking.
ainieas
Maybe they should have experimented with a female lead. At least that would have been something different from the predictable.
soldeinvierno
I don't like CSI: New York that much. In my opinion it doesn't have anything new to offer and the characters are not very interesting.

Something similar happens to me with CSI: Miami Sad