FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What do you do when your in love with the someone?

whoamifooling
What do you do when you love someone. But this person will never look at you, or even talk to you?

What do you do when this person is always on your mind, and you'd kill yourself if you were never with this person?

What should I do?
molif
stop being a chicken and step into the game..

cmon.. at least, don just sit there and think..
move your legs, crack ur brain, let ur mouth do the talking.. at least, u will get to talk to her..
redace
molif wrote:
stop being a chicken and step into the game..

cmon.. at least, don just sit there and think..
move your legs, crack ur brain, let ur mouth do the talking.. at least, u will get to talk to her..

I agree. One must take an action and don't sit and telling himself Oh what a pity that she or he doesn't talk with me. What should I do? And never do anything...
tyrant
I'd just ask myself what is reason for loving/liking her. You have to be able to differentiate between the 2. Then understand why you think of that person and feel for her in that way.

If you know for sure, she is someone you wanna go after , then don't rest on your loins , take initiative.
dredmanj3000
Well for one, think of a topic that you and the special someone can talk about. Just make sure that you talk about something you and this special person can relate to. Depending on how the conversation goes, you can become closer to a special person and hopefully he/she will respond back the feelings you have.
Azmo
Why won't she look or talk to you? Is it because she thinks she is better then you? Because of your looks? Because you hurt her in the past?

I'll stay with the others, take initiativ, there is no other way, nothing comes free. But to be honest, if the reason she won't talk or look at you is one of the three I've just mentioned, you'll have a very long way to go before you get where you want, if you ever get there. Not all people have the "skill" to look trough a look or a reputation or something from the past, and see the person underneith it.

Wish you best of luck tho!