FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Ideas for a logo/banner please

Saber
Well, Im working on web site at the moment, and Im just lost for an idea for a logo/banner.

Again I come asking for any input, and hope to see some good suggestions.

The site is about forums, and other web code. and the theme that we were thinking about is source code.

I just cant think of anything, so please help me out here.

-saber
Hobbit
You'll be surprised how many ideas you can come up with if you simply get a paper and start drawing dozens of sketches. Then just draw it on the computer afterwards.
Georgeboy
Wow, there are plenty of websites about that subject. Just visit them and you will have a lot of inspiration...Wink
Like most of them you can put some tags in your logo... or use a photo or drawing of a computer. Use two or three colors and use the same colors in your webdesign...

Greetz
Saber
eh, well I started to mess around, started this, now just need to finish the rest of the banner.

-saber
jeet
Hi,

Keeping the picture with transparent background will look excellent in your website. It will be easy for you to choose any colour as a background for your HTML page. (For example, the white color in the right side of the logo will restrcit you to use only white as a background color, otherwise it will look odd in the top of your webpage).

Also, use eye-catching colors, inline with your website concept.

Best of luck