FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Huh CPanel?

Diablosblizz
I noticed that this "forum" says that there DirectAdmin, AND CPanel. How would I get CPanel?
mathiaus
You can't any more. Only Direct Admin is offered now. Direct Admin is however just as good and actually better, file structure wise is you are planning on hosting multiple sites/domains.
Diablosblizz
Yes I have seen an example of DirectAdmin, and its not bad. For some reason Ive grown to love CPanel. My old free host helped me there, but it had so much downtime it was insane.

So now im looking into getting into Frihost.

Thanks.
nothingXelse
Diablosblizz wrote:
Yes I have seen an example of DirectAdmin, and its not bad. For some reason Ive grown to love CPanel. My old free host helped me there, but it had so much downtime it was insane.

So now im looking into getting into Frihost.

Thanks.

I'm a cPanel dude too...DirectAdmins actually pretty good. So it doesn't bother me.
Blaster
cPanel and DirectAdmin are both pretty much the same. But DirectAdmin is a lot easier with editing files as you can preview it and everything. The only thing that cPanel has that DA doesn't is fantastico. Thats the only downside. But someone from frihost will be glad to install stuff for you if you need it.
orcaz
actually i prefer CPanel, coz i am more used to it as i have used it in previous hosting services. plus it has fantastico, which provides auto installation, so i don't nid to upload all the files slowly. however, i currently use da, coz at that time when i signed up for frihost, onli server 2 was available.
desertwind
DA and Cpanel is similar in functionality. In beginning even I had some difficulty in switching over from cpanel to DA. It's just a matter of time. And yes, Frantastico was a boon for beginners. But not for me anymore.
mathiaus
Query answered.
If you wish to know more about the differences between CPanel and Direct Admin, there are already threads in existance.

-close-