FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I am A Encrypter

Diablosblizz
Hey, if you need encyption to make something more secure, then PM me or E-mail me Smile. I do them personally. For example:

Quote:

<script>
<!--
document.write(unescape("%3Ca%20href%3D%22HEY.html%22%3EHEY%3C/a%3E%0D%0A%0D%0A%3Cfont%20color%3D%22%23000000%22%3E%20OMFG%21"));
//-->
</script>

It should say:

Quote:
<a href="HEY.html">HEY</a>

<font color="#000000"> OMFG!

This "sorta" make it harder to get the source code. Ive used it for years.
pspcoder05
Wow. Shocked
Cool man.
Can you make one for my site?
May be its very difficult huh?
Very Happy
Diablosblizz
I need a html to do that. Sorry, im busy enough as it is. If you PM me your HTML code or post it here, then gladly I would post it back Encrypted.

Smile.
TomS
What about posting a link to your little program? Would save you a lot of work and time.
JayBee
I have found a PHP script that was double "encrypted" with
base64_encode(), strtr(), and again base64_encode()
But it have a loader, so I only translate the source back.
Diablosblizz
Its at www.dynamicdrive.com, I just wanted to help Very Happy. No shame in that.
TomS
No it's not. Very kind of you. I just wanted to prevent from a flood of mails if you could encrypt this and that sourcecode Wink

This Encryption is even better, when you encrypt everything not only the special characters like "<" or "&"... This algo translates everything in unicode, let me see, if I find the program...
Diablosblizz
Just search Encrypter at the site. Unfortuantly, the Encrypter does not work well with PHP. If your site is fully coded in php, then it probbaly would not work.
TomS
Doesn't need to work with php. Nobody can steel your php-source without having ftp-access or an own phpscript that shows the source of the others.
I would use the encryption for very complex menus or javascript effects
Ranfaroth
Diablosblizz wrote:
Hey, if you need encyption to make something more secure, then PM me or E-mail me Smile
Are you aware that your methode is absolutly not secure, and doesn't hide anything to browsers (and users) ?
Stubru Freak
Something like this doesn't work if the user doesn't have javascript enabled, and something "encrypted" like this can be decrypted really easily:
Code:
<script>
alert(unescape("%3Ca%20href%3D%22HEY.html%22%3EHEY%3C/a%3E%0D%0A%0D%0A%3Cfont%20color%3D%22%23000000%22%3E%20OMFG%21"));
</script>
Diablosblizz
Quote:
Something like this doesn't work if the user doesn't have javascript enabled, and something "encrypted" like this can be decrypted really easily

That was an example. If you get a long source code, then it will be long and boring to search for passwords or something. But you don't have to use it, I just thought it was a good idea.
Aredon
JayBee wrote:
I have found a PHP script that was double "encrypted" with
base64_encode(), strtr(), and again base64_encode()
But it have a loader, so I only translate the source back.

Based on PHP's base64_encode and base64_decode functions, I present to you:
String.prototype.base64_encode and String.prototype.base64_decode in JavaScript.
Code:

<script type="text/javascript">
String.prototype.base64_encode=function(){
var charset="ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789+/"
if(this.length=="")return "";
for(var i=0,t,l=this.length,binstr="";i<l;i++){
t=this.charCodeAt(i);
if(t>255)return null;
binstr+=("00000000"+(t.toString(2))).substr(-8,8);
}
l=binstr.length;var base64str="";
for(i=0;i<l;i+=6)t=binstr.substr(i,6),base64str+=charset[parseInt((t+"000000").substr(0,6),2)];
var requiredPadding=(6-t.length)/2;
if(requiredPadding==1)base64str+="=";
else if(requiredPadding==2)base64str+="==";
return base64str;
}

String.prototype.base64_decode=function(){
var charset="ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz0123456789+/"
if(this.length==0)return "";
if(this.match(/[^a-zA-Z0-9\+\/\=]/))return null;
var base64str=this.replace(/[^a-zA-Z0-9\+\/]/,"");
for(var i=0,l=base64str.length,binstr="";i<l;i++)binstr+=("000000"+charset.indexOf(base64str.charAt(i)).toString(2)).substr(-6,6);
l=binstr.length;var str="";
for(i=0;i<l;i+=8)str+=String.fromCharCode(parseInt((binstr.substr(i,8)+"00000000").substr(0,8),2));
return str
}
</script>
<script type="text/javascript">
var base64str="Hello World!".base64_encode();
alert(base64str);//SGVsbG8gV29ybGQh
alert("SGVsbG8gV29ybGQh".base64_decode());//Hello World!
</script>
sonam
I don't understand why people steel any part of code. They have soo many tutorials or free codes on internet and with small imagination and knowledge they can create more better script then stolen one.

Sonam
Liu
sonam wrote:
I don't understand why people steel any part of code. They have soo many tutorials or free codes on internet and with small imagination and knowledge they can create more better script then stolen one.

Sonam

What do you mean by steal?

Using javascript unescape to encrypt? Why bother encrypting at all if that's what you're using?
sonam
Brick wall

Quote:

steel != steal

Sonam
Liu
sonam wrote:
Brick wall

Quote:

steel != steal

Sonam

I know the distinction.

Steal = theft, steel = material metal and such.

I figured you mixed them up. The question is still posed, what do you mean by steal? And why do you think using other people's code is bad?
exarkun
That is a good way, but why even bother if people can decrypt the source too? And I believed that using the encrypt would slow down the site. Wink
X3 Talk
Looking good. I think with a simple find and replace, people could fix that code and get your flash CSS menus etc.

But bots, that's different. You could encrypt your email address so that spam is reduced.
andy26
i'm sure i saw this on another forum, i found that something like this comes in very handy for a site like mine. http://encryptoemail.com[/list]
AftershockVibe
andy26 wrote:
i'm sure i saw this on another forum, i found that something like this comes in very handy for a site like mine. http://encryptoemail.com[/list]

Yeah but...

THIS THREAD IS 4 YEARS OLD

There's been a spate of this recently, I wonder if it's to do with the search function or something?[/b]