FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

PES or Fifa 07

PES6 or FIFA07?
PES6
81%
 81%  [ 9 ]
Fifa07
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

Yjaxygames
I'm planning to buy PES6 (pro evolution soccer 6) soon but which game do you think is better? PES6 or FIFA07?
djsamsung
i'm planning on getting PES6 to but i've played FIFA07. Fifa is an overall awesome game but it's to easy.
darth_revan
pro evolution soccer 6, of course. The game is more realistic, ball does not fly like a balloon (like in fifa). And, the most important part, it's so funny!
Freecel
PES6 is better because is more realistic
Tuxy
I like Pro Evo 6 better. It's a little more realistic than FIFA07
roach831
i prefer fifa 07 because i dont know what pes6 is
Dj Redrum
i would have to go for Fifa as its not as hard as the other, and thats the main football game that i've ever really played and just got used to it over the years.

To bad that they have made the next fifa game only for the 360 insted of the PS2.
darth_revan
roach831 wrote:
i prefer fifa 07 because i dont know what pes6 is

pes, also known as pro evolution soccer, or Winning Eleven, is a game developed by konami. unlike EA, developers doesn't boast their graphics. They just try to make the game more realistic. And that's why we play PES. We don't want better graphics, we just want more reality, and more fun. PES is exactly what we want..
Quiviro
I prefer Konami's game since I played "International Superstar Soccer" for SuperNintendo 16 bits. I have played ISS, PRO and PES in PlayStation 1 & 2 and lately in my computer. Tomorrow or next week I'll buy PES6.
djsamsung
omg i couldn't believe i'm saying this. i just uninstalled pes6 and play fifa07 for gud. dunno why but i love fifa07.

i used to be a pes fan Shocked
Cole
Shame on you!

PES6 all the way. I've got it on PC, although my gamepad recently broke so I gotta get another one. Wish it had better keyboard\mouse support.
traxion
PES6 100%

way thats easy
i now ppl go got from FIFA to PES
i now nobody who got from PES to FIFA

fifa is fun for netwerking but the computer is stopid (i played 07 so i can now it) the moves are not so good as in pes 6..

pes6 has got better moves.. more ball control

and it is for the better football fan/gamer

if u like to play it sometimes get fifa

if u like it and u play it alot get PES
springbok
PES6,

I have always chosen playability over graphics when it comes to games.
Tokci
PES is much more realastic.
I've played both PES and FIFA 07...PES rules.

Much better ball control.
Tumbleweed
I got an xbox 360 with PES6, I have downloaded the demo of FIFA07, and PES6 is far better
queroweb
I have got PES6 for PC, I like it more than fifa because it's more realistic.FIFA has licenses and real names but it's boring to play.
hilopita
definitly pes 6..
it's just greatt!!
vandetta
I tried both.. I think PES is better than FIFA.. FIFA 07 is too easy.. I can dribble from defence to score a goal Laughing
mtoni
from what I heard, PES is better, but I still play FIFA 07...
It's not my main game afterall. I only play it when I'm in a hurry and want to relax for a bit, so the little flaws in FIFA don't bother me
Duck
I have Pro evolution Soccer, and the gameplay is good, but I have it on pc, and the game is not created for it so the game is full of ps2 icons Sad But the gameplay is awesome. PES7 should have better graphics, now that the gameplay is very good.
spl584
Pes>fifa Laughing Laughing Laughing