FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

upoading not working

criticaldensity
I was able to get a 150mb movie uploaded last week, but i deleted it and made it 28mb. But now it wont upload or any file around 20-30mb, it starts to and after 5 minutes it fails. A 2mb file uploaded fine. Whats up with this service?? Evil or Very Mad
cool-online
phpinfo says,
upload_max_filesize 2M
Kelcey
That might be why I was having trouble posting a 16 meg file too. I just used filezilla and kept dragging it to the correct spot to resume it.
Bondings
Kelcey wrote:
That might be why I was having trouble posting a 16 meg file too. I just used filezilla and kept dragging it to the correct spot to resume it.

But the weird thing is that you did upload it at the end, if I'm not mistaken. Anyway, I'll try to look at it, but don't expect much as it doesn't have a big priority. Most files >2Mb are warez. Wink
Kelcey
[quote="Bondings"][quote="Kelcey"]That might be why I was having trouble posting a 16 meg file too. I just used filezilla and kept dragging it to the correct spot to resume it.[/quote]
But the weird thing is that you did upload it at the end, if I'm not mistaken. Anyway, I'll try to look at it, but don't expect much as it doesn't have a big priority. Most files >2Mb are warez. Wink[/quote]

Yup, it eventually got up. I'm trying to upload another 16 meg file and it's worse this time around. Heh, but it goes every once in a while.
zealotman
Isn't uploading movie forbidden?
Maka
zealotman wrote:
Isn't uploading movie forbidden?

If they made it and have permission/copyright it's ok.