FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

60 Second Devorce

S3nd K3ys
My wife called this am asking which way to face the text when faxing something. I told her to look on the feeder tray and it should show you. After she found it, I asked her if she put the Account number on the fax (fax is to rent our week of timeshare, and it asked for acct number). She said she put it on there. I told her she should fold the fax in half before she sends it so the acct number won't be visible to everyone walking be the fax at the recieving end. She instantly got hostile claiming it was "just an acct number" and didn't need to be hidden. After about 20 seconds of arguing, she got quiet, then spoke out loudly as if to solidify her claim, BESIDES, IF I FOLD IT IN HALF, IT WON'T FEED THRU THE FAX PROPERLY AND MIGHT JAM she blurted. Shocked

At this point I'm doing everything I can not to drop the phone from laughing so hard under my breath.

I don't think she ever realized I was trolling her, but she also never realized that if she folds the fax, the fax won't be readable on the other end. Very Happy

She ended the conversation with "I've got a car full of screaming kids and don't have time for this ****!"