FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Any other Flash Programmers out there?

Do you know how to Flash?
I'm a guru
100%
 100%  [ 7 ]
What's Flash?
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I just like to get nekkid
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Davedough
Just wondering if anyone here works with Macromedia Flash. I personally have just started diving into it and will be trying to improve my skills, if you can call them that, for upcoming projects at work.

I know there are Flash communities out there, and I'm a part of a few of them, just looking to see if there's anyone else to share knowledge with.
kawkazEE
i knw flash but my knowledge doesnt fit in any of your choice... im not a newbie nor a guru... just able to circle around flash... Twisted Evil
eznet
I wish I knew more actionScript. Seems like a pretty intuitive language with a pretty easy to follow syntax. I have read a little bit and played even less. Seems to have a great deal of functionality and flexibility to it.

What sort of projects are you going to be working on with flash at work? Have you had any experience with Flex2? The Adobe release since the takeover? I have not yet had the privilege, but hope to soon.
makli
I am using Flash for about 5 years (V5 was brand new), so I think, I am an experienced Flash developer.

My focus is on ActionScript.

Makli
m-productions
ive been using flash for a long time, and getting better and better, right now im working on my new site that is 100% flash based. the site is half game aswell, instead of a normal "click the link to go to the next page" you have to "walk to the next page" so to say. Its gana be awhile before its even somewhat usable due to the fact it takes a lot of work. Also all the games ive made in flash you can earn gold in them, the site can read how much gold you have gotten in all my flash games and then you may buy more games off the site useing the gold. its rather neet lol
wodor
I use flash for creating simple animations that simulate physics. With Action Script you can input some simple formulas and see the results 'live' . I learned my sister physics in this way.