FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Web mail

Can you please tell me if it is possible to use web mail with a free Hrihost account? I would like to put several forms on my website and to receive to my e-mail the values which user submit.
Animal
Anonymous wrote:
Can you please tell me if it is possible to use web mail with a free Hrihost account? I would like to put several forms on my website and to receive to my e-mail the values which user submit.

Yes, Frihost offers webmail and pop/smtp email accounts. You are also able to use features such as PHP mail that will send forms to email addresses you specify - this is allowed as long as the information being transmitted is in accordance with our Terms of Service.
bloodrider
My doubt is similar, but i would like further explanations.
Like Animal write, PHP mail function it isn't blocked, but is the "to:" and/or "from:" fields restricted to any specific domain? For example, you only can send/receive emails to a domain hosted here on Frihost?
For last, is there any limit on emails sent?
mathiaus
There is no limit to emails send however if your script sends to many and raises the server load to an unacceptable level or sends emails violating our TOS, your account is likely to be suspended.

The headers for the mails send can be changed to whatever you so wish. Just don't be stupid and pretend to be Bill gates or someone though. It's still breaking the law (I think).