You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Istanbul Preparing for Major Auto Exhibition

Auto Show 2006’, which gained recognition from the Association of International Automobile Manufacturers, Inc. (AIAM) as one of the most important automobile exhibitions around the world, will take place from November 3-12 in Istanbul.

The exhibition, the first one of which took place in 1993, will welcome guests for the 11th year. The show, which will bring together representatives from the sector and automobile fans, will encompass six halls and the foyer of CNR Expo center.

With a total of 110,000 square meters, this year’s Auto Show will hold the largest exhibition in its history. Thirty-two firms will attend exhibiting over 100 cars.

Firms such as Mercedes, BMW, Hyundai, Volkswagen, Toyota, Fiat, Ferrari, Volvo, Nissan, Alfa Romeo, Chrysler, Opel, Saab, Daewoo, Dacia, Daihatsu, Jaguar, Mazda, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Smart, Land Rover, Maserati, Rover, Seat, Skoda, Subaru, Suzuki, Kia, Audi and MG will be present at the exhibition with a very large range of new models.

A large number of accessory firms will also attend the exhibition. The exhibition, which will open to the press and VIP on Nov.2, can be visited on weekdays between 12 and 10 pm and on weekends between 11 a.m. until 9 p.m. through November 12th.

I am very exited to see the last desings of different models.
1. Don't cut and paste.
2. This is a long way from Cambodia so why do you care?
3. Why would we care?

Add your PERSONAL opinion to these things.

I'm sure the show will kick ass but every country has one (almost) so it really is nothing extraordinary.
I'm surprised that after 225 posts, you still send message like this one...

Let us know what's so interesting in this show...
scotty wrote:
1.2. This is a long way from Cambodia so why do you care?

you are right
it seems only a copy/paste
i should add why this auto show is important for me

for this auto show i will go to turkiye next week and i will stay 1 week in there.

then at this time
it is the most important event for me.

if i find any interesting design in this show
i will post