FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Simpsons, What is is Fav

gnas
If you watch the Simpsons, What is your Fav Character? What is your Fav Episode?

My Fav character is Homer well he cool! My Fav Episode is the Halloween Special 1,2,3,4,and 5.
Monkeydog
hrm mabye Homer i am not to sure...Or Mr.Burns.I like the episode were Mr. Burns gets his teddy bear back.or the one were Bart gets a credit card.I unno anything but newer episodes they really suck...
rolemodel
I love The Simpsons. My favorite character is Homer. I tend to like the dumber characters more. My favorite episode would have to be "Weekend at Burnsies". This is the episode where Homer gets attacked by a murder of crows and uses marijuana for "medicinal" purposes. After using the marijuana, good things start happening to Homer.
tehk
I dont' really have a favourite episode. It's probably because I've seen soo many of them repeatedly already. I just like certain parts of episodes.

Some parts I like are:
The time when Apu says "There's a nut in my eye" in the episode where he's doing the 7 day Valentine thing for his wife.

And the part when Homer's running into his messed up Barbeque with an umbrella and screaming. That's in the episode that has Homer doing angry art and in the end, floods the town.
T3 Architect
you yeah i know u like the simpsons. we all do. well to really expand the brain of yours got to www.thesimpsons.com
Leyen
OMG! The Simpsons has to possibly be the best ever animated TV series... 17 years and still going!!

And their getting better episodes too... Their totally cool eh... it just strikes me weirdly that they never seem to age... Maggy's been a baby for 17 yrs now :p
nakamaru
Leyen wrote:
OMG! The Simpsons has to possibly be the best ever animated TV series... 17 years and still going!!

And their getting better episodes too... Their totally cool eh... it just strikes me weirdly that they never seem to age... Maggy's been a baby for 17 yrs now :p

20 bucks you're canadian. Just a guess.
Monkeydog
Quote:

I think the Simpsons have been going down hill for the past few seasons...I rarely find it funny anymore(the new episodes that is)and I think it's cause the writers are running out of ideas...either that or they are not funny...
celebrityaddict
my favorite character is Homer and my favorite episode is the one with Frank Grimes and the one with..."Michael Jackson" living with the Simpsons. Oh! and the one with the gay guy and where Homer gets paranoid and starts thinking Bart is gay. LoL I also like the halloween specials....

...yeah I like a lot of episodes
xorcist
Leyen wrote:

lol That's true everyone has been the same age for 17 years, But its a good show and been a good show for the longest.
aloSegun2
I don't have a favorite episode either. But I like that one when Bart wanted to jump a cliff on his skateboard and homer arrived and stop him...but then, well you guys have to watch the episode first
kdupes
There are too many good characters to choose from. I think a lot of people over look Moe. His character is awesome.

My friends say I can do a great impression of comic book guy.
kdupes
I agree that the quality of the Simpsons has declined over the years, but only slightly. The show is great, not only as a cartoon, but as a sitcom and political and social sattire. Sadly, I missed the season premier this Sunday Crying or Very sad , but there are always the re-runs! Even the clips shows are great!
tegames
i think the quality has declined a lot but its still really good to watch
ausdude
True, the newer ones are becoming less funny. I dont think I have a favourite episode because they r all so great and just the sense of humour in general is hilarious.

I particularly like Ralph, Troy McLure, Lionel Hutz, Marge & Homer
anime
i think they all nice !!
aniitopia
I like pretty much all of the characters. I don't have a favorite episode. After you watch so many you can't really choose just one.
Caxius
the best character is flanders hahahahahahaha
no, the best for my is... hum.. i dont know... bart, or homer, yes, homer, hahaha!!
LostOverThere
My favourite episode in "22 Short Stories about Springfield"
And my least favourite one is The one when the Simpsons go to Australia.
bigdan
LostOverThere wrote:
My favourite episode in "22 Short Stories about Springfield"
And my least favourite one is The one when the Simpsons go to Australia.

Really...because one of my favourite episodes is Bart vs. Australia...pretty much because I'm an Aussie and I know everything they do is false! Razz

My favorite character has gotta be Homer Very Happy
Bickering_Blonde
My favourite character is Maggie. So I like the Halloween episode where the family finds out that Maggie's an alien!
SilverDogg
oooh.. hard questions..

the favourite episode i have absolutely no clue about. they are pretty much all great ;D.

favourite character is probarbly homer, for his stupidity, or maybe bart, for his evil doings ;D
lpbrasil
my fav character is the Homer he is the best and very funny, and i like every episode of The Simpsons
pagaldivanna
i like simson........and my favert episod is all............i like all of them Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Tior
i like all episodes too and i also like futurama,simply all form Matt Groening
twiztid
homer owns.. i like all of the episodes though
Twikki
Favorite Episode is perhaps the future one where bart and lisa look at the prom (it's quite new)

I prefer futurama but my favorite charecter is bart
rip8fan1
Too many episodes to pick out my favorite episode!!

I like Lisa the best.
neneehnoisnafita
I love The Simpsons. My favorite character is Homer and my favorite episode is the one with Frank Grimes and the one with..."Michael Jackson" living with the Simpsons
3shades
my favourite charecter definitely homer, he is so stupid its hilarious

i think family guy is funnier though, although i feel bad saying this, me being a lifelong fan of the simpsons!

favourite episode.......now thats a tough one! couldnt really say to be honest, maybe the halloween special with the axe? you know the one where willy keeps coming in to try and save the kids and mrs krababel has the book on (the art of cooking milhouse) ((hahahaha)) yeah

anways great program, anyone have any ideas when its going to end though?

15th season and still going (wouldnt say still going strong though, the last epiosodes in my opinion have been really bad, but i dont have sky so i cant be a good judge of this!)

peace out guys,

ben,

http://3shades.frih.net

http://www.3shades.tk
slowchildren
My favorite episode is "the worst episode ever" with Duncan the horse and the "freaks" jockeys. I swear homer and marge were stoned in that one.