FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

JTHM Anyone

nothingXelse
Anyone like Johnny the homocidal maniac? If so, whats your favorite comic or issue?

I forgot which issue, it is but Johnny goes on a rampage in the dinner and takes some dudes eye out with a fish hook.
CrimsonStrange
Oh, I love Johnny!
Jhonen Vasquez created a character that (I think) most of us can relate to, on some level.
We've all been subjected to the sort of people that Johnny takes out his aggression on, and most of us have probably felt like doing some of the things he does in the comics.
Selfish & inconsiderate people in grocery stores always bring out a little Johnny in me. LMAO

Um... as for a favorite issue? Wow, I haven't looked through them in a long, long time. I've got them all stored away in a chest upstairs.

I don't remember exactly what issue it was from, but I loved when Johnny forced this guy to taste all the stuff in his refrigerator, since he hadn't cleaned it out in a while. Laughing .
Scaramanga
I Feel Sick was by far funnier and less bogged down with all of Jhonen's angst, than JTHM was. I encourage people to check it out.
nothingXelse
Scaramanga wrote:
I Feel Sick was by far funnier and less bogged down with all of Jhonen's angst, than JTHM was. I encourage people to check it out.

I feel Sick was pretty good. I liked Squee.
Liambaby
You can't beat Filler Bunny! And now he has his own book! WOOT! 0_o
malomeat
It had an absolutely great ending. It really explained all of his actions, and what he did wrong.