FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hey All

Star Wars Fanatic
I am new to FriHost, and I really joined because of the Web hosting, which is cool, and I was just wondering about differant things like the Frih$ What exactly is it used for?

And I must say that free hosting in exchange for posts ins't too bad at all.
monzoncf
Hi Star Wars Fanatic Actually FRIH$ is:

Welcome to Frihost.com.

Quote:
Q: What are the 'FRIH$'?
Unlike the Points, the FRIH$ are here to trade, donate, buy and exchange things. You can do whatever you want with them. You can buy and trade services/goods in the marketplace. Frihost will also give away certain things for a specific amount of FRIH$ in the future.

Read the Frihost FAQ at:
http://www.frihost.com/faq.php#frih

Enjoy your account and I hope that you could build up your website very soon. Good Luck!
Wink
reddishblue
Hello and nice sig, just sose you know there is an introductions forum just below this one on the index.
And oneword of advice, be active
Reddish Blue Very Happy
Cal_123
Reddish is right. If you get your hosting, then stop posting, your website will be deleted in a heartbeat. It's nothing big, it's enjoyable posting here, you give information, you receive information, really nice community, you will like it here. WELCOME Wink

CaL
Kyraxe
Welcome,

I just started yesterday and am so far very pleased. It's hard to believe this is free Smile
sibbahz
Frih$ dont seem to be used for much yet, but some users seem to like trading them for services.
I personally have never touched mine.
tidruG
Star Wars Fanatic,
Welcome to FRIHOST.
I suggest reading the following to get a good idea of Frihost:
FAQ
TOS
Forum Rules

Any further questions you have can be asked in the Frihost Support forum.
You may also make a proper introduction in the Introductions forum.

As for this topic, it's quite out of place, so I'm going to -close- it now. Smile