FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Help i think iv totally messed up my frihhost file thingy

andy26
i once deleted everything in the files menue apart from domains and mail but when i upload my site from front page nothing really happens how do i get my domain address to open up my home page and if i have messed my files up how do i set them back up properly please help me iv been trying to reolve this for a very long time now and i really need some help is it posible to have new web folders put back without me losing my acount im confuesd please help.
SpellcasterDX
First of all, you need proper punctuation. You made one long sentence there.

Secondly, did you delete your public_html folder? If you did, then you've pretty much permanently ruined your account.
scotty
Just ask for an account reset in the ACCOUNT menu. I believe ask for a subdomain change they can do it but just say you want the same subdomain.
Animal
Ok, I've fixed the account for you. You had deleted your public_html folder - I've recreated it for you and put a simple html page in as "index.html" - this is what will display when someone types andysserver06.frih.net

You can now replace this file. Just remember that anything you want to be made available on your website for other users has to be in the directory domains/andysserver06.frih.net/public_html so you will need to move all your other files inside this for others to be able to download them.

Let me know if you need more help.
andy26
Hey thanx guys