FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Madagascar

gnas
I look forward to viewing this interesting cartoon-movie....
wackyhighlighters
I have played the game but not yet watched. Is it any good?
shahafdbz
Madagascar?
hack_man_
gnas wrote:
I look forward to viewing this interesting cartoon-movie....

I don't, as soon as i saw the trailer I knew it was rubbish
CamiBor
i liked that movie=] it was nice, but there are better movies.
snowflake
I thought it was a nice movie as well, but I've seen better. Smile
Tepelstreeltje
After finding out that this movie was from the same people that did "shrek" i knew i had to see it. I got my hands on a copy recently. I wasn't disappointed its one of those lay back no thinking required movies. I laughed so much i missed half the script. The lemurs made this movie. I loved the "of course we're going to throw Pooh at him" comment from the chimps - We've all been there.

This movie came and went so fast i wish there had been more of it. A huge thumbs up, i cant really say too much i don't want to give anything away but brilliant ending and loving those penguins.
Yvonne
I've seen Madagascar. I thinks it's better then shrek. It was pretty funny. Some things were cool, other less. I like the pinguins very well... Laughing
But the end of the story is a little weird. You never see how the animals can go away with the boat...
ekingisrael
Madagascar is such a funy movie! my stomic hurt about a week after i saw it- its so Funy! i saw the movie twice at the cinema- i really like the songs and the charecters- everyone must see this movie!

10/10 movie! Exclamation
Tokci
This movie is Damn funny...Cris Rock and David are too good in this.
mtoni
hehe this movie is full of dumb humor... I also like are the physics of the animals
every movement is way over the top, and this results in lots of funny fragments
the voice-overs are done great.
the story is not that good, but hey it's a comedy

overall this is a movie you have too watch, but not more than once
hcjgh
hehe a really good movie:) not so may cartoon movies are that good!
meretyping
we listened to "i like to move it move it" for like ten minutes in class one day. that movie is funny.
AgenthHero
Madagascar is funny. Especially that little animal that sang i like to move..., lol jks.
dingdong666
Yeah... I loved the movie.
Especially the the way the small animals which is afraid of the Foosa Very Happy
Head Hunter
Very much it was pleasant to me. A remarkable animated cartoon.
Razz
ChesterB
very poor movie, i don't like it Cool
kaikou
It was all right. I've seen better animated movies, like Shrek 2, and better comedies in general. But I liked Madagascar--if only for the Penguins. They were hilarious. Smile

And I agree, the ending was...odd.
miau
It is funny but isn't my favorite movie.
ekingisrael
Great movie!!!! Realy Funny!!! YOU CANT MISS THIS ONE!!!
Madagascar is so funny!!!
dont miss this movie!
I started playing the game just to get more of the madagascar humor
100% of fun! Idea

Very Happy
memsa
Although I liked Shrek better this was great as well.
The ensemble of Ben Stiller, Chris Rock, David Schwimmer, Jada Pinkett-Smith and Cedric the entertainer worked. The idea of psychopathic penguins, the indrect references to planet of the apes, "Born free" etc.

Alll very clever
Natrualkiller
seems liked some people liked the move thats good because i bought it for my nefue for christmas not sure if nefue is spelled right lol
Sveinung
Now, I read people what people are saying, how madagascar is a "great" movie and so on...

This is nothing but lies and filthy lies!! at least i don' share their opinion:)

One reviewer said is the first film "that proves there is such a thing as an animated B-movie". And he is totally right. The animation is far from impressive, the voicing even less so, and the humor is childish and only funny at times. Not to speak of the moral of the story: Animals are best off in the zoo. Can someone please tell me what's up with that??

Regards

Sveinung, Norway
colilon
Frankly (to the 'above' user)

I think the movie is great...

I think the charachters are funny and interesting, the dubbing is more than
amazing (David rocks!)

and the plos is good...

About the moral, well, didnt expect it in this kind of movie,

but, hey,
it is just my opinion.
Lanochka-ru
My brother love's this movie, and for some time I loved it do, but now it's everyday on my TV, so I'm realy sick of it already=)
But the movie is greate and funny, I like the Jeeraff=)))
jeffleo
Some of the jokes were pretty well done, but some are just too lame. All in all, 5/10. It's really just for kids. Adults watching it will laught occasionally at the stupid jokes made. The kids, well... That's another story. I think they will enjoy it and rate it like 8/10 or something. For those who haven't watch it and is gonna buy the DVD, don't. Unless you're watching with your kids.
skandoluzz
i saw that the first day it came out, and i truely think they could have invested the money spent in that work of garbage into something cooler, like a animated batman or something lol
kenetix
I saw Madagascar a long time ago, a good movie but I think they could have made it better. The thing I like the most in this movie is the penguins, especially the "Just smile and wave boys" part. I recommend the 11 min movie: The Madagascar Penguins in a Christmas Caper, it's very funny.
darklighter
Have the dvd for 3 weeks now, still haven't seen it. But, it must be a great movie. My brother has seen it like 10 times Shocked
Varun
it was a good movie, nice story line up and all that, even the animation was good but it could have easily been bettered, but quite good a animation movie no doubt