FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

POKEMON! red, yellow, blue, gold, waah ADICTING!

androjuni
the best gameboy game ever..

POCKET MONSTERS!

Pokemon!
Duncan Idaho
people still play this? I havnt even thought about the pokemon game since 3rd grade, that was 12 years ago.
Josso
Laughing I remember those things, we used to trade them with our link cables and things when I was in primary school. Loved the games but nothing else about Pokemon, the cards never attracted me particually.
androjuni
a lot play pokemon on emulators!
try it guys.. and enjoy for sure!
nothingXelse
I still play it. Can't wait till the new ones comeout next month or so.
Whong
I got to say, Pokemon is one of the best Gamboy games I've played. People see it as childish to play those games, but I can't really see anything childish in that. What do you guys think is Pokemon childish?

I don't think so! Exclamation
Josso
Whong wrote:
I got to say, Pokemon is one of the best Gamboy games I've played. People see it as childish to play those games, but I can't really see anything childish in that. What do you guys think is Pokemon childish?

Yeah I practically only still have my Gameboy because of Pokemon, it must be one of the best series on them. I still play them occasionly... I go back to them but the only problem is as you said people think they are childish Laughing
exarkun
I play on emulators, and they have a function for player to save at anytime, anywhere. Oh my, it is great Wink

And ruby and emerald version was fun, with a few more lengendary pokemon and better graphics.
matrixuk321
Whong wrote:

Well i think it is childish you must be all 7 years old if you like pokemon (no offence) its for little kids.
ashen
Pokemon is a very very old game. I was play it on emulator too. I like it, its a cute game!
Yjaxygames
I've played red and blue on an emulator, very long time ago. I used to play gold and silver with my brother (I had gold) and we (mostly I) palyed it for hours and hours. Very good game series.
Codeman1
Dude everyone used to play it and Ill still get the new games even though poeople think its childish btw whats emulater.
rayx
I think its time if they release a version of pokemon on gamecube or WII.
Nameless
Newsflash: There are pokemon games available for the Gamecube. I recall seeing one in the shops once, and it wasn't just a stadium-style one either. It was a full adventure thing.

Now, I used to play pokemon when I was young. Then I grew out of it. Largely because the pokemon games were some of the EASIEST games to win ever - despite every piece of advise you were given in game, just always fighting with one pokemon, your starting one even, could easily level it enough to pwn near-anything in 1 shot without even leveling up with random battles. Catching every pokemon involves no skill whatsoever, just patience and ridiculous amounts of time. So there you go.
whoamifooling
I used to play emulaters. I began to make hacks, that weren't great. I thought pokemon was dullish. The story is always the same!

Boy/Girl must catch all pokemon.
Boy/Girl must beat every trainer.
Boy/Gril must .... it's always the same.

Wow! So exciting. I used to play pokemon for hours... Until I grew up. I now dislike it with a passion... I can play it, and not hate it but it's not fun.

When your little little card boarded monsters with smiles on seems exciting... But now 16 years old it's boring... I know people obsessed with it. They play it night and day. It's sad. I like The Sims, it's a wonderful game.. Or I should say life. You control every aspect of them, unlike pokemon.
Kerosan
Duncan Idaho wrote:
people still play this? I havnt even thought about the pokemon game since 3rd grade, that was 12 years ago.

lol same here