FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Webmasters needed - Lock please

Hogwarts
I've had a domain for a while now - Echogames.net

Yesterday, I decided that I need to do something with it, so I bought some webhosting (Frihost's webhosting it the best free host on the net, as I found when I left frihost. Nothing compared >.>) (I only bought it because this site'll need space, and I'm talking about a major amount of space. i.e. 100gb. Smile).

The hosting that I got is 100gb, with a tb (Terrabyte: 1,000,000mb, 1,000gb) of bandwidth.

Now I need people to help create and maintain the site. I've got a small amount of money that I am prepared to use on it and I'm prepared to spend whole weekends on it.

-But I can't make the whole site alone.

Literally, what I need is skilled people who can code:
Actionscript
PHP
HTML
Javascript

You don't need to be able to code all four. If you know actionscript, you don't need to know any of the others. If you know PHP, you'd probably know HTML anyway. If you know javascript, you don't need to know any of the others. Hopefully you know graphics design, too.

What's the site about? Well, as you can probably tell by the domain name; echogames is about flash games, vidoes and images.

If you want to inquire, just post here. If you want to join the staff (It's not paying type of staff Razz - I'm not THAT rich) you must be trustworthy and you can just post here. Just list your skills and stuff and.. yeah. Very Happy

Also, I can reject any applications and stuff... so just be aware of that.

Please include examples with your applications.
hack_man_
OK, I am interested! I don't know much about coding, but I am good at designing websites, and I am EXTREMELY organised. In real life anyway!
Hogwarts
hack_man_ wrote:
OK, I am interested! I don't know much about coding, but I am extremely organised. In real life anyway!

You don't need to know too much about coding. I mean, the site is about flash games, videos and images.

Therefore, it needs content. People can always help by searching stuff like youtube for funny videos and stuff. Join the forum at http://www.echogames.net/smf if you want. It's not set up yet, but you could always post your findings there.

There are plenty of ways to help. Thats just one of them Smile

Yet, designing still does help Razz

BTW, the images and videos are generally funny ones. Entertaining ones.
scotty
I'm interested. I can help with design and possibly a little, little bit of PHP. I can't write it but I can understand it.
Blaster
i'm sueing you for 100,000 dollars for stealing my name. Razz

I'm good with htlm if you need me Very Happy
NemoySpruce
Im good for action script php html and javascript, but not much spare time Smile i can pitch in some work if you need. Smile how do we make money? Very Happy
monzoncf
Im interested!! Im good in HTML, in Flash/SwishMax Designs and Flash action scripts and a few in PHP and Javascript... hehehe.................................
Cal_123
I'll be able to help you here. PHP, HTML, CSS, and designs I will do for you, but please understand I request payment for it. If you're interested, PM me with a price.

Thanks

EDIT: As for the examples, I will show you as and when you PM me with details Wink

Thanks again
Hogwarts
Cal_123 wrote:
I'll be able to help you here. PHP, HTML, CSS, and designs I will do for you, but please understand I request payment for it. If you're interested, PM me with a price.

Thanks

What type of payment?
Cal_123
FRIH$ of course, I don't deal with $$$ payments over the net usually, don't trust them. Interested?
Cal_123
Hmm, I've just noticed you have 0.00FRIH$

Unless I get some reward for the effort I put in, I will turn to more urgent projects, so I'm out for now.

Good Luck,

CaL
scotty
I have Frih$ to pay you if we get you to work, don't worry. Razz
Manofgames
ill apply.

I know a bit of javascript, and Ive been learning HTML for past 2 years or so.

Im also quite good as a mod, and I'm trustworthy too.

(Im on the green list of traders)
scotty
Manofgames wrote:
ill apply.

I know a bit of javascript, and Ive been learning HTML for past 2 years or so.

Im also quite good as a mod, and I'm trustworthy too.

(Im on the green list of traders)

Good good. I think we may have enough for the initial set up but I'm sure we can use your help in terms of content in the near future. Hogwarts will be able to tell you more about what he has planned.
Manofgames
ermmm..... does that mean i am a contributor, but not mod??

Where do I register??
kirii
erm...
I noe a bit about php and html....
add my MSN if caan
kirii2@msn.com
SFMeatwad
I know:

PHP
CSS
HTML
Javascript

I know those scripts. Soon to be AJAX and XML, too. Hopefully.

Here are some projects I have created:

http://www.joinuf.org
http://www.joinuf.org/forums/ (I edited the subSilver theme)
http://www.epiksoftware.frih.net/ (Just felt like putting it)
scotty
To all those that have expressed interest in being part of this thanks, we need scriptwriters soon but not right at the moment. We shall contact you guys when we have reached the point where scripts need to be implemented. It will be in the form of a stripped out CMS like setup that allows pages to be created from the web.

What we do need in the near future is content creators which requires no experience in anything so anybody that is interested in making some easy Frih$ stick around we will be advertising soon.

Watch the marketplace forum and this thread for updates. Thanks.
Vrythramax
-locked- by user reqest