FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Buying and Selling

Ebay - Money maker or lucky sellers?
Ebay is an easy way to make some cash
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Got to be lucky to make big money on Ebay
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Don't bother with it
50%
 50%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 2

johnsonap
Bit of advice from people in the know.......

am always looking for a quick buck (P.S. am english, but still felt that was a valid term to use) anyway....
i am forever seeing people say they make loads of money from buying and seeling on site like ebay etc.....
when ever i try this, i am lucky to break even - see a cheap phone, buy it, sell it on ebay, and ends up either not selling at a price i put, or the auction ends at a lower price then what i bought it at, at what i thought was a good price to buy for?

are these big money makers just lucky, or am i missing something here, and does anyone else on here also feel the same as me?
MicahsFriends
this is really weird Idon't understand can help
irinaonline
the key for selling something on ebay is a large, funny, extraordinary description. an eye-catcher or so.
i have sold on ebay already about 200 items. different items and something, which i didn't need at home already.
and now there's the problem. how can you make on each item a large, funny eye-catching desfription, without spending on each items hours?
in our time time is money and it would bring only some cash more.
and the time consuming doesn't end, when the auction is over. now all starts ... communicate with everyone, track emails, wait until an item is cleared, packing, sending and so on and so on ...
means more for me, that for some bucks it's not worth, sell on ebay. i think it's interesting for trading companies with a little variation of items. then they can describe every item and can spend good time for this. but for low-priced items it's not really worth.
kelebrity
I rate Ebay - i've sold several items on it and have had very few problems apart from the time i ended up getting conned into parting with 100 for a laptop i never received - but hey ho, you live and learn