FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Dragonball

antonio100
I hated the imported version just sucked, I liked the original from japan as it has alot more action and fighting. And ofcourse more violence, language, and blood to.

And it has 700+ episodes it is awesome!

Well japanese version, hated the english version so much!
mholdred
I only know the japanese version...
budiman
I love Dragon Ball. Last week I watched it from animax. Unfortunately animax only shows it once every week.

The episode I watched was about Tao Pai Pai. The kids with tail climbed the very tall tower (never ending tower). Can anybody tell me what will happen next?

Budiman
leat397
I lilke it very much since I was young...that was a long lasting animate from Japan.

The tower has an end, and that was a funny experience for the kid. I won't tell you what will be the next Laughing You watch it yourself and you know someday the kid would be a great Hero to the universe! I love this character because he has a positive and kind image to the audience
deborah
I grew up watching Dragonball Very Happy for me the best audio version is in Galician: you could pee yourself laughing
Antek88
i like Dragon Ball. i watched Dragon Ball Z and GT Smile
Alienz
Dragon Ball was one of my favorite Cool