FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What games are you guys playing?

Kyraxe
Hi Guys,

What games are you guys hooked on?

I've been playing World of Warcraft since launch but have also recently been playing Quake 4 (for the 3rd time), Company of Heroes, and Madden 2007.

Company of Heroes has really impressed me, the graphics are amazing and its just a blast to play. Really reminds me of playing with Army Men when I was kid. I love how the machine gunners actually carry the machine gun around and have to set it up, just wish there was more missions in it.
seanooi
I've been playing helbreath since 2004. Not many people's type of game due to graphics. Ragnarok, maple story, and gunbound. Lots of anime-based games. I just love those graphics. Laughing
amusic
I'm playing fifa 2007. Play it with my friends using direct ip. Recently I had just bought a new game, caesar IV, quite nice graphic......addicted to it
Traveller
A) This belongs in the Games forum, not General Chat.
B) This really isn't sufficiently different from this thread (already properly in the Games forum) to warrant a new topic.

Therefore, it is time to -close- this thread.