FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


explosives advice





dz9c
i wanna blow up computer. whats the best way?

will be either put on youtube or pictures whatever becomes availabe

best idea gets to be on film on youtube or pictures
mathiaus
Switch the little swicth on the back of your power supply up Twisted Evil (learned from experiance. The whole PC wont go though, just a small bang.)
To really make a noise (and a bigger expense), remove the heatsink & fan from your CPU and overclock it. (watch out though if side of case removed, the bits will fly everywhere)
Or place some C4 inside the case etc.



Disclaimer: I NOR FriHost take any responsability for any actions carried out under advice from this topic!
dz9c
mathiaus wrote:
Switch the little swicth on the back of your power supply up Twisted Evil (learned from experiance. The whole PC wont go though, just a small bang.)
To really make a noise (and a bigger expense), remove the heatsink & fan from your CPU and overclock it. (watch out though if side of case removed, the bits will fly everywhere)
Or place some C4 inside the case etc.



Disclaimer: I NOR FriHost take any responsability for any actions carried out under advice from this topic!

lol good ideas. the c4 might set me back a little bit so yea cant do that one.


maybe i could do both? how fast does that switch thing kill the comp?
myrevolt
A potato launcher, but only if you know what you are doing. Or you could just donate it to someone... (if it is functional; remember make sure its not software error before you blow up your hardware)
GameFreak
Why would one want to do such a thing?

Anyway, try to short circuit the wires or something.
scotty
myrevolt wrote:
A potato launcher, but only if you know what you are doing. Or you could just donate it to someone... (if it is functional; remember make sure its not software error before you blow up your hardware)


Cover it in fuel. Set fire to a tennis ball in a potato cannon. Fire it and then watch it burn/explode.
Davidgr1200
I like the tennis ball idea. But if you live in a high rise building get someone to drop the computer of the top of the building whilst you are at the bottom filming it.

P.S. Don't try and catch it!
neji
One word: Nitroglycerin

Quote:

Nitroglycerin is an oily colorless or yellow liquid which is made by nitrating liquid glycerol.

Nitroglycerin was discovered in 1846 by Asconio Sobrero.

By itself, nitroglycrin is a very unstable and dangerous explosive. In 1867, Alfred Nobel discovered that he could tame nitroglycerin by mixing it into an absorbing filler material. The result was dynamite, a safe and yet very powerful explosive.

Nitroglycerin is also known as nitroglycerine, trinitroglycerin, glyceryl trinitrate, or just nitro. The chemical name for nitroglycerin is 1,2,3-Tri-nitro-oxy-propane and its chemical formula is C3H5N3O9.
Nitroglycerin Preparation

Nitroglycerin is extremely dangerous to manufacture. Nitroglycerin manufacture is an exothermic reaction, meaning that it creates heat. If the process creates too much heat, an explosion will occur. On the other hand, if you cool the process too much the nitrating process will fail.

There are several industrial processes used for nitroglycerin manufacture and another process for use in a lab environment. For safety reasons, I will cover none of these here. Instead, I refer you to Home Workshop Explosives, which covers this topic in-depth, including appropriate safety precautions.


Moderator Note:Quote tags added. When copying and pasting text that is NOT your own, you are required to enclose the text in quote tags.
Hogwarts
neji wrote:
One word: Nitroglycerin


Original, but I think it's a bit impractical :p

All that flicking the little switch on the back does is blow a fuse. :p

Removing cooling and overclocking... Funky.

First seal off all gaps on case except for the cracks around one side, remove the cooling equipment, put a glass jar in it (Without a lid),then put some Magnesium powder in it, and put some undiluted hydrochloric acid in another jar Razz. Have the hydrochloric acid positioned so that when you turn the case, the 2 substances mix (Then the hydrochloric acid reacts with the magnesium powder to make Hydrogen gas).

Before you have them mix, make sure the ENTIRE case is sealed with some sort of sealant so that the gas cannot escape.

Then tilt the box on it's side, give it 20 seconds for the chemicals to mix, run away to a safe distance and press the power button with a 20 meter long stick (Better safe than sorry). The heat will light the Hydrogen and make it go ka-boom.

I don't recommend doing this inside. Actually, I don't recommend doing it at all. I do not recommend blowing up the computer or blowing up anything else. Anything that happens to you while doing this or anything related to this is not my fault, and I cannot be held responsible for anything that happens if you attemp to do this.

Really, I don't think actually "blowing" up a computer is the best thing to do >.>
scotty
Sparkle candles, lots of them inside the case.
SunburnedCactus
Simplest but most visually interesting way I can think of is fireworks inside the case. Light the fuse and retire to a safe distance. Enjoy!
hack_man_
Love the tennis ball idea! Why not fill it with something highly corrosive, but still very explosive. Or mix 2 things together. Like Turpentine and Lighter fluid (as in BBQ, not pocket lighters).

1. Put the PC in a large metal or plastic tub

2. Spray the PC in Turpentine, do this every day for a week or something, stop when there is significant corrosion on the boards.Make sure it is not indoors at any time, there will be poisonous gas being released. That means that there will be silicon everywhere when the corrosive process has finished.

Then fill the tub with BBQ fluid. Not too much, enough to completely cover the bottom of the inside of the case.

Light it from afar! The safe way to do it would be with a trigger, put a thick piece of cardboard on the top with a little weight on the top on top of the PC, with the weight on the PC end. Put the lit match on the point where the card overhangs over the pool of fluid.

Watch the smoky and explosive inferno!

Get arrested!

If you end up in an undesirable position because of these steps, don't come crying to me! Don't send your lawyer either! I like the fireworks idea too.
Josso
I advise petrol with crow scarers... that's your best bet (we did exactly this... images on www.harryandjosso.co.uk but our primary host is temporarily down). If you want a more of a fiery explosion use potassium nitrate, sugar and nail varnish remover (experiment with variations of that). Stand well back.

Josso is not responsible for any injury caused.
Shiva
Take off the side of the PC, turn it on and take of the Cooler for the CPU!! Very Happy I saw it on a video once!! Extreme!!! Laughing
dz9c
Shiva wrote:
Take off the side of the PC, turn it on and take of the Cooler for the CPU!! Very Happy I saw it on a video once!! Extreme!!! Laughing

whats one cpu that particularly runs hot? im betting its an intel cuz intels are always hotter heatsink or not.
Shiva
Well every CPU runs hot if the cooler is removed!!! And when it runs too hot.. It explodes!! Laughing
Hogwarts
Shiva wrote:
Well every CPU runs hot if the cooler is removed!!! And when it runs too hot.. It explodes!! Laughing


It doesn't explode... It melts. Thats why I why mine's so confusing Razz, so that you can have a gas in there that does not fry the circuit board and you can have an explosive substance in there which will blow up when the processor gets hot, not when you press a button (Although it could also react because of the powersupply.. bah).

Also, you wanted to know how fast the switch works? As soon as you turn the comp on (I have experience there Razz).. But when I did it it only blew a fuse -_-
Blaster
its just this simple and yes i've done this before. gas oil and a lighter. Let it burn away. For some fun go and buy some cheap fireworks. or i can have my friend make a viruse that would do it.

WARNING IF YOU DO WHAT I SAY WITH OIL MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A FIRE EXTINGISHER WITH YOU AND IT MUST BE WITH FOAM. This of coures being a firefighter that i will be in a couple of weeks... and personal experience.
snowboardude
get a shallow flat pan, set it on the bottom. light a candle, stick it on top. now QUICKLY pour gas into the shallow pan.

the gas will vaporise within seconds (opportune moment to run) then the vaporised gas will blow up, and vaporise some more gas in the pan, which will blow up... u get the idea.

also if u add some powder copper sulfur into the gas, it will burn green.
odinstag
Wow, some pretty complicated stuf here.

Now for an easy trick.

Buy 100 sparklers. The good ones on small metal sticks that burn intensely. The crappy ones on wooden sticks do not work well.

Make a bundle with all of the sparklers. Stick one or two of them that are in the center of the bundle several inches above the rest as a fuse.

Wrap the bundle very tightly in tin foil then in electrical tape. Wrap it with at least 4 layers of tape. Don't wrap the sparklers you left sticking out. That's your fuse.

When you are finished, place the bundle inside the computer, light the sparklers you left sticking up and run like hell.

This will go off like a hand grenade if done right. You do not want to be anyplace near the explosion.

THIS MEANS THAT YOU MUST TAKE COVER!

Oh, you may not wanna stick around to pick up the pieces. The cops will come and arrest you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfezp_sut0Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A9p-5APpebw
hack_man_
Shouldn't a mod come in and lock this, for everyone's own safety! Laughing
neji
Hogwarts wrote:
neji wrote:
One word: Nitroglycerin


Original, but I think it's a bit impractical :p

All that flicking the little switch on the back does is blow a fuse. :p

Removing cooling and overclocking... Funky.

First seal off all gaps on case except for the cracks around one side, remove the cooling equipment, put a glass jar in it (Without a lid),then put some Magnesium powder in it, and put some undiluted hydrochloric acid in another jar Razz. Have the hydrochloric acid positioned so that when you turn the case, the 2 substances mix (Then the hydrochloric acid reacts with the magnesium powder to make Hydrogen gas).

Before you have them mix, make sure the ENTIRE case is sealed with some sort of sealant so that the gas cannot escape.

Then tilt the box on it's side, give it 20 seconds for the chemicals to mix, run away to a safe distance and press the power button with a 20 meter long stick (Better safe than sorry). The heat will light the Hydrogen and make it go ka-boom.

I don't recommend doing this inside. Actually, I don't recommend doing it at all. I do not recommend blowing up the computer or blowing up anything else. Anything that happens to you while doing this or anything related to this is not my fault, and I cannot be held responsible for anything that happens if you attemp to do this.

Really, I don't think actually "blowing" up a computer is the best thing to do >.>



You also could use cellulose nitrate a.k.a. guncutton Wink
nox-Hand
neji wrote:
Hogwarts wrote:
neji wrote:
One word: Nitroglycerin


Original, but I think it's a bit impractical :p

All that flicking the little switch on the back does is blow a fuse. :p

Removing cooling and overclocking... Funky.

First seal off all gaps on case except for the cracks around one side, remove the cooling equipment, put a glass jar in it (Without a lid),then put some Magnesium powder in it, and put some undiluted hydrochloric acid in another jar Razz. Have the hydrochloric acid positioned so that when you turn the case, the 2 substances mix (Then the hydrochloric acid reacts with the magnesium powder to make Hydrogen gas).

Before you have them mix, make sure the ENTIRE case is sealed with some sort of sealant so that the gas cannot escape.

Then tilt the box on it's side, give it 20 seconds for the chemicals to mix, run away to a safe distance and press the power button with a 20 meter long stick (Better safe than sorry). The heat will light the Hydrogen and make it go ka-boom.

I don't recommend doing this inside. Actually, I don't recommend doing it at all. I do not recommend blowing up the computer or blowing up anything else. Anything that happens to you while doing this or anything related to this is not my fault, and I cannot be held responsible for anything that happens if you attemp to do this.

Really, I don't think actually "blowing" up a computer is the best thing to do >.>



You also could use cellulose nitrate a.k.a. guncutton Wink



Not for nothing, but NitroGlycerin... where might I get some? I like bangs Razz
scotty
hack_man_ wrote:
Shouldn't a mod come in and lock this, for everyone's own safety! Laughing


No. We have all made it very clear that whatever this guy does is completely his responsibility. He can do what he wants with his computer and life.
snowboardude
nox-Hand wrote:
neji wrote:
Hogwarts wrote:
neji wrote:
One word: Nitroglycerin


Original, but I think it's a bit impractical :p

All that flicking the little switch on the back does is blow a fuse. :p

Removing cooling and overclocking... Funky.

First seal off all gaps on case except for the cracks around one side, remove the cooling equipment, put a glass jar in it (Without a lid),then put some Magnesium powder in it, and put some undiluted hydrochloric acid in another jar Razz. Have the hydrochloric acid positioned so that when you turn the case, the 2 substances mix (Then the hydrochloric acid reacts with the magnesium powder to make Hydrogen gas).

Before you have them mix, make sure the ENTIRE case is sealed with some sort of sealant so that the gas cannot escape.

Then tilt the box on it's side, give it 20 seconds for the chemicals to mix, run away to a safe distance and press the power button with a 20 meter long stick (Better safe than sorry). The heat will light the Hydrogen and make it go ka-boom.

I don't recommend doing this inside. Actually, I don't recommend doing it at all. I do not recommend blowing up the computer or blowing up anything else. Anything that happens to you while doing this or anything related to this is not my fault, and I cannot be held responsible for anything that happens if you attemp to do this.

Really, I don't think actually "blowing" up a computer is the best thing to do >.>



You also could use cellulose nitrate a.k.a. guncutton Wink



Not for nothing, but NitroGlycerin... where might I get some? I like bangs Razz


http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nitroglycerin

there. lol if u passed gr.10 chem u should be able to do this.
Starflier
Coffeemate, Mate. It's a patrolium byproduct and highly combustible. just shove some up the disk drive, add a match, and BAFOOM! (actual noise may vary, some restrictions apply, void where prohibited)

Then there's always the old "Mountain Dew and Denture Tablets" gag...
hack_man_
Starflier wrote:
Coffeemate, Mate. It's a patrolium byproduct and highly combustible. just shove some up the disk drive, add a match, and BAFOOM! (actual noise may vary, some restrictions apply, void where prohibited)


Um, Coffeemate? You are kidding right? Laughing
Traveller
hack_man_ wrote:
In the criminal justice system,
There are two equally important parts,
The police who investigate the crimes,
and the bakers who make their doughnuts.
Gee...I thought it was "The police who investigate the crimes, and the criminals who give them something to do (other than their own crimes)."

-----

When it comes to PC destruction, no degree of incendiary involvement can be as satisfying as direct, physical mayhem. My vote would go to a novelty gift item that was sold in the early 80s: "Tech Sledge."

"Tech Sledge" was a relatively heavy, wooden sledgehammer with a solid, wooden head about six inches wide and three inches thick, and a wooden handle about nine inches long. It was sold with an instruction sheet that described how to use it for the annihilation of various parts of your computer.
a.Bird
Sparkler bomb sounds like the best bet. Look at what somebody did to their dryer with one of these things...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0vGHYKCp6w
odinstag
a.Bird wrote:
Sparkler bomb sounds like the best bet. Look at what somebody did to their dryer with one of these things...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m0vGHYKCp6w


I hadn't seen that one before. But I have seen a drier blown up with one before.

As i said in my post. It's almost the same power as a hand grenade. Bad stuff that you should not do without a permit. LOL!
bdoneck
First, you should shoot it with a gun, then wire it with explosives. Make sure you use and overkill on the explosives it adds a great effect when you blow something up with much more explosives than you need.
odinstag
All the film studios use isa small bag of fuel set against the charge. Makes the big fireball that makes all the hollywood explosions look real big.

But I wouldn't do that in areas like some of these guys are setting them off. Grass fields and near tree lines. Insane. The one guy's set his entire pasture on fire. Burnt it all to charcoal. LOL!
scotty
My sparkle bombs never explode like that they just shower sparks everywhere. I use like 300 sparklers so they must cover it in fuel or something because they just explode.

Do that to your computer.
a.Bird
scotty wrote:
My sparkle bombs never explode like that they just shower sparks everywhere. I use like 300 sparklers so they must cover it in fuel or something because they just explode.

Do that to your computer.


Apparently you have to use about 5 rolls of electrical tape and the sparklers with the metal handles. Did you use both of those things?
Starflier
hack_man_ wrote:
Starflier wrote:
Coffeemate, Mate. It's a patrolium byproduct and highly combustible. just shove some up the disk drive, add a match, and BAFOOM! (actual noise may vary, some restrictions apply, void where prohibited)


Um, Coffeemate? You are kidding right? Laughing


Nope, at the church I used to go to to we would set out coffee after the service, with artificial coffee whitener to whiten the coffee with. Kids, (Twenty-somethings who should have known better) would throw the Coffeemate into the air, followed by a match. This resulted in a rather impressive explosion. The Anarchist's Handbook also lists Coffeemate as a commonly available material for the construction of explosives.

You think that's cool? Drop a Mento into a glass of Diet Coke.

You think THAT'S cool? Next time you're camping, stick a Sears catalog in the fire.
scotty
a.Bird wrote:
Apparently you have to use about 5 rolls of electrical tape and the sparklers with the metal handles. Did you use both of those things?


Nah, I tied them all together with a piece of wire, well actually one of the sparkles with all the stuff cracked off. So I just used a couple of them to hold them together in a box or tin, whatever I could find. I don't see how electrical tape changes things?

I just use sparklers from the supermarket, one's that you put in a cake or something. Am I using the wrong type?
vw_bugg
Now i have seen a cool video of a compact disc in a microwave, it explodes, what about parts of the computer?

YOu would need an old big microwave. hehe
Traveller
vw_bugg wrote:
Now i have seen a cool video of a compact disc in a microwave, it explodes, what about parts of the computer?

YOu would need an old big microwave. hehe

It all depends what it is, and how long you leave it in the microwave. Several years ago, in one place where I worked, we had a hard drive that was defective, so we sent it back to the manufacturer under warranty. They sent it back, saying they couldn't find anything wrong with it, so we tried it again, and it still failed.

At this point, one of my fellow systems administrators decided to make SURE it wouldn't work without obviously voiding the warranty: he stuck it in the microwave for ten seconds.

The manufacturer sent us a new, replacement drive. Apparently, they were able to get the drive to fail that time. Laughing
hack_man_
Traveller wrote:
hack_man_ wrote:
In the criminal justice system,
There are two equally important parts,
The police who investigate the crimes,
and the bakers who make their doughnuts.
Gee...I thought it was "The police who investigate the crimes, and the criminals who give them something to do (other than their own crimes)."


Ooh, I got owned!

I WANT A TECH SLEDGE!! Where do you get them? I have so many old computers lying areound bm house that I want to take my revenge out on!
Traveller
hack_man_ wrote:
I WANT A TECH SLEDGE!! Where do you get them? I have so many old computers lying areound bm house that I want to take my revenge out on!

Unfortunately, I have not been able to find them since the mid 80s. I had hoped to find at least SOME reference on the web, so I could post a picture of it, but none of my searches found the actual hammer I had mentioned. Sad
dz9c
Traveller wrote:
hack_man_ wrote:
I WANT A TECH SLEDGE!! Where do you get them? I have so many old computers lying areound bm house that I want to take my revenge out on!

Unfortunately, I have not been able to find them since the mid 80s. I had hoped to find at least SOME reference on the web, so I could post a picture of it, but none of my searches found the actual hammer I had mentioned. Sad

just take a sledge hammer... same thing
scotty
Traveller wrote:
It all depends what it is, and how long you leave it in the microwave. Several years ago, in one place where I worked, we had a hard drive that was defective, so we sent it back to the manufacturer under warranty. They sent it back, saying they couldn't find anything wrong with it, so we tried it again, and it still failed.

At this point, one of my fellow systems administrators decided to make SURE it wouldn't work without obviously voiding the warranty: he stuck it in the microwave for ten seconds.

The manufacturer sent us a new, replacement drive. Apparently, they were able to get the drive to fail that time. Laughing


Might I say, your friend is a genius.
solarwind__
dz9c wrote:
i wanna blow up computer. whats the best way?

will be either put on youtube or pictures whatever becomes availabe

best idea gets to be on film on youtube or pictures



Yeh, take of the heatsink and fan, unplug all the fans, switch the switch on the powre supply and overclock your cpu while playing a game. That'll be sure to take it down.
David_Pardy
I reckon go with the sparkler idea, but don't stop at a taped up bundle of them Wink.

Buy say... 200-300 of them, tape 100 of them in a bundle as said to do, then crush the rest of them and use the powder to liberally cover the interior of the computer. Make sure you pack every crevice full of the stuff, especially the power supply Very Happy

Should result in a nice bit of flaming meltage after the initial explosion!
scotty
I recommend not having it plugged in when you do this. I can handle the thought of somebody getting seriously burnt/injured while enjoying the fireworks spectacular of a computer blowing up but I think we all would agree no person so die by electrocution. So just pointing out what I think is obvious, but people seem to be encouraging, do not involve electricity in anyway in this errr project.
Blaster
ok look heres how it goes. Take some clorine (like pool clorine) then take brake fluid and put the clorine tablet in the computer and then dump the brake fluid on it. But i advise you not to stand directly over it. There is a really big flame and all. http://youtube.com/watch?v=YUa3ysFvh-Y it looks like a lot of fun.
odinstag
It gives off a gas that can kill you too.

Not reccommended.
a.Bird
odinstag wrote:
It gives off a gas that can kill you too.

Not reccommended.


Are you kidding? That stuff is like chemical bliss. And makes good for an effective population control. Imbeciles who think it's a fantastic idea to join chemicals together without knowledge of what they are doing are people we don't need in this world. Laughing
odinstag
Just a friendly warning for those that wanna live long enough to grow out of the idiot phase.
Blaster
a.Bird wrote:
odinstag wrote:
It gives off a gas that can kill you too.

Not reccommended.


Are you kidding? That stuff is like chemical bliss. And makes good for an effective population control. Imbeciles who think it's a fantastic idea to join chemicals together without knowledge of what they are doing are people we don't need in this world. Laughing

So are you saying i should die... theres still people that are like 50 that do this. Also i'll just ware a firefighter's mask....
a.Bird
Blaster wrote:
a.Bird wrote:
odinstag wrote:
It gives off a gas that can kill you too.

Not reccommended.


Are you kidding? That stuff is like chemical bliss. And makes good for an effective population control. Imbeciles who think it's a fantastic idea to join chemicals together without knowledge of what they are doing are people we don't need in this world. Laughing

So are you saying i should die... theres still people that are like 50 that do this. Also i'll just ware a firefighter's mask....
I'm not saying you should, I'm saying you're asking for it. There's a difference. Do some research and then you can mix all the dangerous chemicals you want.
Helios
Thermite Smile

Aluminum powder + rust powder (55% Al and 45% rust).
Light it with magnesium, which you will light with a torch.
jabapyth
whats in sparklers that makes them so explosinve??? Shocked
Blaster
Helios wrote:
Thermite Smile

Aluminum powder + rust powder (55% Al and 45% rust).
Light it with magnesium, which you will light with a torch.

Now i know why i wouldn't want to mess with you.... me you and S3nd K3ys will go and take up micrsoft. What do you say.
Pyro Man
Hey dude look no further, we have done this EXACT thing, email me for more details. It looked fantastic and we have some great screenshots. Email me for more details I acan help!
Blaster
i would guess you would do somethign like this by your username Razz Yea i did it before too. I'll have to stele the pics off my friend.
Pyro Man
yup! Pyroman! We use explosives though. Made a very good effect
Blaster
we lit it on fire. We pranked a kid saying that he blew up my computer. He was actually going to pay us for the computer too. But then we told him. It was still cool. We just burned it with some gas and fire. It truely is fun to do.
Pyro Man
When we blew ours up, it lifted the tower 12 inches in the air, spun it 90 degrees, rocked and displaced the monitor, and blew the camera back. Bits were found 50 feet away, several months later.
Blaster
Yea you deffently win. That had to be a cool site. Up load some pics to www.imageshack.us and show us them. If you have any movies i would like to see them.
edmundgtp
Quote:
whats in sparklers that makes them so explosinve??? Shocked


It's not the sparklers themselves that are explosive. It's the fact that theyre made of a highly combustible material, and once you have all that material trapped in a confined space (the many layers of tape), it literally explodes trying to escape when its ignited. Same thing happens with gun powder.. If you were to just sprinkle a tablespoon of it on a table and light it, it just flares up with a big flame, sparks, and lots of smoke. But take that same tablespoon of powder, seal it up real tight in a thick cardboard tube with wax at the ends, and a fuse sticking out, and you got a good ol' fashioned m-80 that makes a big bang.. And Im not talking about the new pansy M-80s that the fireworks places try to sell that only have a few milligrams of gunpowder enclosed in a clay shell. I mean the old school ones that would blow your hand clean off.
hack_man_
Helios wrote:
Thermite Smile

Aluminum powder + rust powder (55% Al and 45% rust).
Light it with magnesium, which you will light with a torch.


Oh sure! I'll just nip down to Wal-Mart and get me some Thermite then! Razz And I will get some Magnesium while I am there!

I never knew that about sparklers! So why don't they just explode in your hand? Confused
Blaster
Because if they exploaded in your hand sparkler companies would be sued. It has to do with a whole chemstriy of chemicals and all that fun crap. But if you put enough together they probley would expload.
ciaran27
Get some pool shock (A special type of super chlorine used to nuke anything alive in pool water) and mix it with some brake fluid. Make sure you do this outside, it tends to make a lot of poisionus chlorine gas.

Don't blame me if you sufficate, burn, or do anything else harmfull to yourself in the process. This is a realy nasty reaction.
the1991
lol some of those vids on youtube are really good. I bet you could make it explode with some black powder. You can get that stuff from a sports/hunting store.
Pyro Man
Blaster wrote:
Yea you deffently win. That had to be a cool site. Up load some pics to www.imageshack.us and show us them. If you have any movies i would like to see them.

www.harryandjosso.co.uk

www.youtube.com (Pyroman1990) http://youtube.com/profile?user=Pyroman1990 I recomend "Destructive Delinquents" If you are going to watch them all, start with "Pyrotechnic Idiots" and work through in their numbered order.

All the stuff is ours except "Ariston" Feel free to subscribe to me. New stuff coming soon
Josso
Site is down for various reasons.
Blaster
ciaran27 wrote:
Get some pool shock (A special type of super chlorine used to nuke anything alive in pool water) and mix it with some brake fluid. Make sure you do this outside, it tends to make a lot of poisionus chlorine gas.

Don't blame me if you sufficate, burn, or do anything else harmfull to yourself in the process. This is a realy nasty reaction.


Umm i suggested that already... read the topic before you reply please.

@ Pyro Man nice videos.
mceejaydee
This is interesting Smile. Firecrackers!!!! Buy lots and lots light it up and put it in your cd drive.
Pyro Man
oh we can do better than fire crackers Razz
SmartIcon
Why do you want to destroy your computer?

Donate it to a poor student.
CyanEyed
bonfire night gave me some inspiration Razz

okay, get about 50 rocket type fireworks - the ones that fly extra high and then explode into fancy patterns

tie them ALL to ur computer with electrical tape (stick a few inside it as well just for overkill). u should have the fireworks going round it a few times if u buy the 50 of them.

light an equal amount on each side of the case (recommended 10)

RUN!!!!!!

theorectically, the 10 on each side should provide enough lift to get in into the air. when the 20 of them explode, the other 30 will as well. MAJOR OVERKILL.

BUT RUN!!!! in case it doesnt lift as much as expected

good luck

ps, have a camcorder ready
Hunterseaker
I have a good idea for you to:
Tell your story to brainiac, the television programm on discovery channel(and some others) The people of brainiac will know a nice way to let the thing say "boom". and you might get on TV Wink
Pyro Man
CyanEyed wrote:
bonfire night gave me some inspiration Razz

okay, get about 50 rocket type fireworks - the ones that fly extra high and then explode into fancy patterns

tie them ALL to ur computer with electrical tape (stick a few inside it as well just for overkill). u should have the fireworks going round it a few times if u buy the 50 of them.

light an equal amount on each side of the case (recommended 10)

RUN!!!!!!

theorectically, the 10 on each side should provide enough lift to get in into the air. when the 20 of them explode, the other 30 will as well. MAJOR OVERKILL.

BUT RUN!!!! in case it doesnt lift as much as expected

good luck

ps, have a camcorder ready


It will burn a hole in your pocket and I DONT mean through heat!
Vrythramax
wrap a copper wire around the terminals of a 9 volt battery and touch it anything metal on a pc....it will reverse the polarity of the hd rendering it useless.

Straight from "The computers Haters Handbook"

and it works Wink
bluecradle
I guess you might want to shoot the scene as close as possible huh? All those fireworks and explosives stuff might just hurt you and your cam Shocked. But if you really want it to go with a bang and at the same time record it as close as possible and with a higher resolution, you should use a transparent tower casing for your cpu so that you can record the explosion and smoke inside, put the camcorder near it and record it automatically. Stay away and have fun Laughing
Rico
Buy a small bar heater (the bars should be short enough to go inside the computer case). Open computer case. Strip out the bars and mount them securely with some magnesium wire/strips between the add-on cards. Take the plug off of the heater cord and remove the power supply from your PC. Thread the heater cord through the power supply grommet and reattach the plug. Do this in a fashion that will allow you to close the case. Buy a twenty five kilogram bag of agricultural nitrate. Drill a two centimeter hole in the top of your computer and pour as much of the nitrate into it as possible. Take some silicon sealant and make the PC waterproof. Pour diesel into the hole until the nitrate is saturated. Seal the hole with the leftover silicon. You are now in the possession of a bomb that is capable of leveling a three story building with a floor space of plus minus one thousand square meters of floor space per floor. If you activate this device while you are within a half kilometer of it, chances are 75% in favor that you will pass away, expire, pass on, breathe your last breath, depart this life, go to meet your maker, give up the ghost or to put plainly die.

PS. Under absolutely no condition do the above.
thegregmann
a cool way to do it is open up a floppy disc take a nail file some matches and soe form of adhesive liquid then place the liquid on the floppy disc and then grind the match heads onto the disc then close it again if you did it right it will catch fre when you put it into the floppy drive
Vrythramax
Topic getting out of control.

-locked-
Related topics
Need Advice on a girl (interesting thread)
This is urgent, need advice FAST!
Bandwidth for Webserver.....
Google and Domains: help
need some advice on designing my site
i need advice for anti virus..
Advice
Getting into Airsofting, need advice
Need Advice... Confusing...
Cgi #exec command returns error [Resolved]
Wireless networking advice needed.
The Iran Issue!
Advice...
Situation, Need Advice...
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Frihost Forum Index -> General -> General Chat

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.