FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What goin on

Codeman1
I'm a boy, now having very confusing mind on a girl. There was a girl who i like. We become friends for about a year now. Unfortunately, this girl was not in the same school as mine.

When we first met, we both had talk alot, telling jokes and share ideas. It is OK for several months till when I was out for vacation for 2 weeks, so we couldn't communicate very often. After I'm back, we don't talk to each other very often.. She's not the way as it was before. So, I'm confused... But, we still communicate, but not often... Often, she always ask me for help, so I helped her. She always ask me to solve her problem till I was a slave to her... Is this mean that she trust me? She sometimes scold for no reason... maybe she was in a bad mood.. and sometimes, she ignores me...

Usually, she doesn't accept all kinds of boys, especially those who is a playboy, or a pervert kind. She usually hates most of the boys... She only goes for those nice, caring boys, like me...

I remember one time(the first time), she asked me "Who you like? Honestly...". I was silent awhile... then she said,"PLEASE.....I BEG U..." . Then I said, "You.." . She was silent awhile. She replied, "Come on...i'm not that stupid... tell me who you like?". Then I said, "really...i mean it.." ...then she asked me again, "erm..gimme 10 reason why". Then i replied, "There's no reason when a person who is in love". So, she was silent again...

I'm confused now... Whether she likes me or she is not interested on me... Any girl who can help me out by giving advice, please advice me...
It would be great if you give me good advice...

I could tell you in more detail, but I donno how to start it.... Please advice me....what should I do now...
tingkagol
sometimes girls NEVER know what they want. let her figure out what she really wants first.
bluefossil
go with your instinct and do it.

edit by wumingsden: Do points/Frih$ really matter that much to you?
wumingsden
To me it sounds like there are two possibilities.

A - She only thought of you as a friend and so didn't believe you when you said you liked her.

B - She doesn't believe that you would like her (as if you speak about a lot of other girls with her).

Either way it sounds as if she doesn't know what she wants, which is why one minute she's ok with you, the next she isn't.

To find out what she feels about you, you can ask her one extremely simple question ....

What do you think about me?

(its really that simple)
xkobram
maybe you are her best friend, but only friend... Tell me: How it ended?