FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

cat vs dog

Whislter
whats your favourite.

i am a dog person.. becuase they are loyal.

cats just want things from you and pretend to be your friend when they do until they get it.

let me know what you guys think

peace
Doublexx
i had cat and dog, they lived together and hacn't got any problems. My cat run away 6 years ago. I don't like cat now, but i don't know why...
hlavco
I like both. Dogs are fun to play with, and they're big enough to play rough (assuming you've got a real dog...). They also listen to commands and stay on the property. Cats are nicer to pet, because they seem to appreciate it more, with all the purring and rubbing up and stuff. Plus it's hilarious to throw crumpled up pieces of paper past the cat and watch them chase after it and pounce.

If you want the full expeience, ya gotta get both, man.
Jakob [JaWGames]
I prefer dogs, they are nicer and after a while they becomes as a close friend. Cats just comes and goes as they wants.
Peterssidan
Cats are more clever! Dogs are only stupid and do as people tells them. If you want a true friend get a girl friend or something! NOT a dog. A cat is a fine pet after all.
wingedhope
Well people may be allergic to dogs but not cats which is interesting. I like both, dogs are quite frightening though because they bark. I never really liked cats too much but my friend owns one and they're actually pretty nice, they don't lick you and you don't realy have to take care of it too much, you don't have to walk the cat -->you just need to feed it and cut its hair occasionally, they seem like nice creatures.
mialynavahy
yes dogs are loyal and cats are hypocrit but i have a dog and a cat, but i prefer my cat : my dog doesn't know how to sit, doesn't play : pfff not a great dog so
ashok
Dogs are fun to play with, and they're big enough to play rough (assuming you've got a real dog.... They also listen to commands and stay on the property.
thealpha
I think dogs are more likely to play with human beings, they seems more friendly, however, cats are very cute.
HoboPelican
So much bad info about cats! And dogs.

More importantly, this topic already exists HERE

Please search for topics before starting a new one.

-lock-