FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

[Upcoming Album] Tenatious D - The Pick Of Destiny

The-Master
Yeah tenacious D's New album is scheduled for release on November 14, 2006! For those of you who do not know who Tenacious D are listen to them here or read about the new album here It is going to be awsome, and for those of you who don't know I am going to see them play live in December. Woot!

eepman
I love their first album, and hopefully I will also be able to see them in December at the Patriot Center. It would be so freaking awesome!

THE D!
SimonWSTS
Woohoo! This is the first time I've known the date of the new album release. I can't wait!

The first album was so good i just can't wait to hear the next one. Safe to say I will buy it as soon as it's out.
kemosabi107
Can't say i'm too fond of that new single. Loved Tenacious D's old stuff though, from the album to their episodes. Let's hope the movie and sophmore album live up to it.
kazikame
Long live the D!

I can't wait for the new album. Although I'm slightly concerned that NME only gave it a 2/10.

What's ironic is that 2 pages later they were ranting about how good the title track is! Confused
SimonWSTS
Woo!! the album is out now! I will be in the shops as soon as i get a chance and I will have it!
mceejaydee
Jack Black's freakin hilarious. I'm going to cop that album!
Michilio
yeah, that's on my "get my hands on it as fast as possible" list!

in the mean time, i'll just do some ****** push-ups, haha, great band, even if they don't make music they still rock!
anxiety1
i really cant stand this album, wierd cos i loved the first one. maybe my humours changed
ralphbefree
tenacious D is the pick of destiny because they ROCK! I can't wait to see them in SF this nov 20. Even though it seems like a huge media blitz by columbia?? (is that who owns thier contract?)... an album, a movie, and a world tour; i sure hope that the all these live up to the reputation that jack black has gained for himself.
gtherockgod
Wish I could see them live. But the new single is wicked, and I can't wait for the movie either. You know it will be rockin cuz its ****** INSANEEE Very Happy
The-Master
anxiety1 wrote:
i really cant stand this album, wierd cos i loved the first one. maybe my humours changed

I have to say I agree with you. The new album is not really that great. It has no outstanding songs like Wonderboy ot Tribute. Classico is probably the best and that isn't even their tune Confused
gtherockgod wrote:
Wish I could see them live. But the new single is wicked, and I can't wait for the movie either. You know it will be rockin cuz its ****** INSANEEE Very Happy
The single is good but the rest of the album is really just fillers. I am going to see them live and I really hope that they only play their old album...
soldeinvierno
I didn't know it was already out!! I'm looking forward having it in my hands Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Long live the D

BTW, I love the movie website Laughing Laughing Laughing
achene
Looking forward to that one. Tenacious d isn't my favorite band but they have indeed written some very catchy and funny songs