FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

[This post has been removed.]

meet in rio
Subsonic Sound
Pedantic, nit-picking point - he's a satyromaniac, not a nymphomaniac. Smile

He does sound a bit weird, but I get the feeling we're not getting all the details here. Not blaming you for that - I don't think you KNOW all the details. I would be interested to hear his side of the story though.

Personally, I don't think being drunk is an excuse for anything. Yes, people act differently when they're drunk, and yes their inhibitions are lowered, and their judgement impaired. But no-one MADE them get drunk, and he is still acountable for what he does while drunk. Imagine entering 'I was drunk!' as a defence in court...

Contintental thing? Where's he from?

It's hard to say whether he was hitting on you - and impossible to say with the degree of certainty needed to actually act on this. But I would definitely keep an eye on him.
benjmd
Sounds like he is looking for sexual relationships only - nothing serious. And it sounds like it was nothing serious with your flatmate, but that your flatmate wants more. She'll have to ask him straight up for more than just the physical side 'cause otherwise this guy considers himself a free agent and will sign contracts with many teams (i.e. snuggle up to whoever he finds attractive and will have him).
meet in rio
tingkagol
if you think that, you probably are.