FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Which google service do u like the most? (besides search )

Which google service besides SEARCH u like the most?
Gmail
84%
 84%  [ 28 ]
Orkut
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Docs and spreadsheets
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Blogger
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Directory
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Google Talk
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
YouTube / GVideo
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Google Earth
6%
 6%  [ 2 ]
Desktop
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
Other
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 33

akshar
I ll vote for Orkut
reddishblue
video so i can watch Sonic X Very Happy
bigdan
I voted for Gmail. I use it as my primary address now. So very good. Very Happy
a.Bird
Gmail has been fantastic to me lately. I really have had not a single problem with the service!
Tatsumaru
Gmail is the only thing I use, so I vote for that.
Manofgames
Gmail here too.

Very versitile and user friendly, and is free for pop access, which is more then microsoft can say Very Happy

I also use Videos, but i use Gmail more so I voted for that.
Josso
Yep, Gmail. For email theres a very big ammount of storage and the spam filters are very good. I would have had to change email address by now because of my 30+ spam emails per day (mostly because of my email address being everywhere and advertised on my site). Also I receive a lot of attachments that I may want to keep incase they are lost, Gmail does this with ease due to the space.
darrenpaul
...What about Google Earth....Or Google Toolbar..I love em
Josso
darrenpaul wrote:
...What about Google Earth....Or Google Toolbar..I love em

Admittedly they are good too, the poll should have "other" or just more choices.
Blaster
gmail all the way. Youtube is better for watching movies. A lot better then google video. Also google images is very useful. It all helps with school... or when your in school and have nothing better to do. Also google translator is really useful. http://www.google.com/translate_t
secret_soul
Gmail. Best email service I've ever used Smile
wiehls
I voted for gmail as well.
I can see gmail winning this poll easily.
william
Simple, Gmail. I can see it's easily winning this poll. With over 2700 MB of storage, great features, nice search, it's awesome. This poll should have a choice of "Other" because there are a ton of other services. (Translator, Earth, Mars Wink , and many others.) Google Video is OK, but Youtube, in my opinion, is better.
Ray Gravin
I must again place a vote for Gmail. I have been using this for years without any complants. I stoped using Hotmail shortly after, right before they stoped allowing POP connections. I wish I would have transfered all my old emails first though. I don't know what I would do without my Gmail.
madsencarl
Google homepage is where it's at. So many options....
Inferno619
I actually like the Gmail feature the most, as I see many users here also do. I use it alot to chat with my friends from school or the internet. It's a nice feature to have on Google, as I have always liked using various instand messaging software.
xorcist
I like that GMail and the Calculator thing that they have on it I never knew about it until a little while ago. It has alot of space to use and it is reliable I never had a problem with it.
Vanilla Crazy
I definately use Gmail most. If you have the Gmail drive, a nice download, you can use the drafts folder as your own extra hard-drive.
kerouac
This is an easy one: gmail. Although I find the docs and spreadsheets facility quite useful as well. I don't know how many people here had writely accounts, but that was where the docs component came from.
Aless
GMail is top notch, but my FAVORITE service is Froogle!

It's really handy because not only does it search eBay, but then you can compare those prices with what retailers are offering! I buy lots of stuff this way.
Ravenius
Where's google desktop? Sad
[FuN]goku
gmail, earth , or video. theyre all good
hunnyhiteshseth
I will vote for Gmail.

I think after the search it is the only service of google which is used most. Orkut was purchased by google & directory is more popular of yahoo.
matrixuk321
i voted Gmail very good
dz9c
your missing thunderbird and sunbird..i thought they were pretty cool products. but gmail is king
ilyass
Personnaly, Gmail got my vote! I think that is a great service..
::google::
nilsmo
I vote GMail. I like how they have chat built in: you can chat with others in your browser; pretty cool. And Maps comes after GMail for me.
mathiaus
Added:
  • Google Talk
  • YouTube
  • Google Earth
  • Desktop
  • Other

I also like the majority of people here, voted for Gmail. This was due to it being very usefull and reliable. The best feature of Gmail I think is its excellent spam filter which works better than any other webmail.
nilsmo
YouTube is a Google service? YouTube is still pretty independent, even though Google has acquired it. For now, Google Video is the Google video service in my opinion.
KOS-MOS-88
i prefer Google Earth, i love looking at various places around the world Very Happy

and yes i believe google bought youtube
Ravenius
Ah, Desktop. I think Gmail could be cool too, I have never tried it yet... Well, maybe I will today. Smile
Solo Turco
gmail, blogger and youtube are very useful for me
eku53ru
I guess I'd have to say that I like Gmail and Blogger the most. XD When I first began using the Internet not very long ago, Blogger was where I had my first blog hosted. Gmail's handy because of the labels; I like the idea of all my mail being sorted by labels instead of in folders.
Arseniy
Gmail and searcher are my mostly used services. I don't need something else. And that's all. I just CANNOT make any diaries!
Vrythramax
I vote for the SEARCH button....topic has been covered.

-closed-