FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What Happened Today in 1794

honestman
In Scottish history on this day in 1794 Robert Liston, the first surgeon to use general anaesthetic, was born in Linlithgow near Edinburgh and in 1827, he became a Surgeon at the Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh. Liston moved to University College London in 1835 as Professor of Clinical Surgery.
madsencarl
i'm sorry to say this, but i really do not care. and i'm sure you can find much better things on this day however many years ago, what's so special about this one?
honestman
There are many others within SCOTTISH history which is what I am writing about. I just fancied putting this one today.

Jim
toughtrio
I agree with madsen, what a sick topic to write about, fancying to write about a person using anaesthesia. No one even knows about persons such as this, and noone really cares.

No Offence, but dude have some life and write about things that are interesting and worth viewing.

Warm Regards,
jongoldsz
ok... well I also have some history. People were born on that day, and people were celebrating their birthday on that day. XD
Yantaal
toughtrio wrote:
I agree with madsen, what a sick topic to write about, fancying to write about a person using anaesthesia. No one even knows about persons such as this, and noone really cares.

No Offence, but dude have some life and write about things that are interesting and worth viewing.

Warm Regards,

that just makes you sound narromind, how can you not care, mayube if he thought it was boring then we wouldnt have general anethetic at all..
Soulfire
If you don't like it, don't read .. or don't waste the time to post.
standready
Odd, I already knew that.

@ Soulfire: I agree.