FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

WATCH YOUR FAVOURITE TV PROGRAMS FOR FREE

clownFart
http://premiumguide.50webs.com/

this site doesn't host tv shows but it does link to many television series most of them are complete seasons and up to date, but some are missing a few episodes

this site has cartoons like the simpsons, tv shows like lost, and anime like dragon ball.

there are many sites like this but this one is the most complete on I found
HDirtwater
I'd be curious to know what the copyright holders of those shows have to say about it. Does anyone actually think that the Simpsons people would be ok with it?
saskshadowplayers
Haha there are soo many dailymotion linking websites now in days. I'll throw rapetheweb.com into the bunch as well. It's pretty up to date when new episodes come out.
simenstene
saskshadowplayers wrote:
Haha there are soo many dailymotion linking websites now in days. I'll throw rapetheweb.com into the bunch as well. It's pretty up to date when new episodes come out.

Is this Legal?
theLOGANhole
MOst of them have been removed already, you can no longer keep copyrighted material online and expect to share it over a flash video there shutting them all down. I wish more television websites were showing there shows online, i mean if you can't copy them from there website then it won't be a bad idea that i watch episodes i missed.
Scaramanga
theLOGANhole wrote:
MOst of them have been removed already, you can no longer keep copyrighted material online and expect to share it over a flash video there shutting them all down. I wish more television websites were showing there shows online, i mean if you can't copy them from there website then it won't be a bad idea that i watch episodes i missed.

Or you know, you could BUY the DVDs when they come out. With the advent of DVR and TiVo, most TV studios don't make a lot of their revenue from the broadcast, and have to rely on DVD sales. And heck if you look hard enough online, it's easy to find DVDs for hella cheap.
ashok
Most of those videos have been removed from youtube... copyright violation rules
orno
linking to sites hosting to (or themselves linking to) illegal content is not allowed

besides, most of the videos were already removed Wink

-close-d