FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Vbulletins Question.

stayheatedradio
Hey I was wondering If Frihost will host my vbulletins forum. I know alot of free hosting sites dont. If you know the answer pleas reply or pm me. I have already bought the the forum but I really dont know how to install it so Im thinking that maybe I wasted my money because I cant afford to pay for a host right now...help would be apreciated. Thank you.
Agent ME
If you look at the Terms of Service, under A) 6, you'll find your answer there, and answers to any other questions you might have on what is allowed.
Animal
As Agent ME said above, the TOS forbids the use of vBulleitn forum software. You will not be allowed to use this on Frihost.
Blaster
Animal wrote:
As Agent ME said above, the TOS forbids the use of vBulleitn forum software. You will not be allowed to use this on Frihost.

Hmm mods have different points of view. Who knew http://www.frihost.com/forums/vp-459923.html#459923 oh wait bondings has an even bigger point of view http://www.frihost.com/forums/vp-457731.html#457731

Actually if i'm not mistaken if you get permission from bondings your allowed to host it. I'd personaly would go to Request an Account Change and ask. You may or may not be allowed.

Sorry animal it was too much fun to prove you wrong.
Animal
Blaster wrote:
Actually if i'm not mistaken if you get permission from bondings your allowed to host it. I'd personaly would go to Request an Account Change and ask. You may or may not be allowed.

Yup, I know that. But if the user refuses to pay for hosting, it's highly unlikely that they'll pay for forum software.

Blaster wrote:
Sorry animal it was too much fun to prove you wrong.

I think you need to get out more...
mathiaus
Bondings may or maynot allow you to host paid software at his disgression. If you apply fo his permission though you must have solid proof of purchase. An extra problem with VBulletin over IPB is the leased licence whereby after one year the software must be purchased again or removed. You'd obviously need to be trusted to take nessecary action.

So if you have purchased and can prove so, contact Bondings and he may allow you to host it here.

-close-