FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

NEED FOR SPEED CARBON (PC DEMO OUT)

djsamsung
the demo is out, check out the gaming sites to download it.(gamespot/fileplanet/gamershell/etc)

haven't tried it but i heard it's crappy. Confused
agentofdestructionmatt
i think the problem with EA Games these day is that they do too many cookie-cutter games each year; games that are basically an update of a previous year's title with a few million thrown into artwork and/or licensing. it's a tired old statement but we need innovation in games, bring on the Wii haha

-matt
ashik
can anyone post a review of NFS C
djsamsung
check this out

http://pc.ign.com/articles/742/742405p1.html

i tried the demo but it crashes to desktop. but what the hell, i'm addicted with 2142. lol
Doublexx
I havent got a chance to downlad, could you tell me what do you think about it?
roach831
is this game better than the last one because i want to buy it but it has to be good. because i dont want to buy a cheap game that takes money away
Dwyer17
ANOTHER Need for Speed? Geez... Isn't it getting a little old? Whay do they come out like twice a year? They should slow it down to once every two or three years, then it would be more of a special thing for a need for speed game to come out.
djsamsung
coz the games are to freakin short and you can get bored easily....that's why they hav to make a new one every year.
roach831
yeah first it was nfs:u 1 then 2, then the police one, and now this
Somemanbearpig
i dont like the fact that they went with another undergroud style nfs Mad
Antek88
i play in demo - super game! waiting for full version
pokethamage
i know i'm getting it tomorrow...the new and cool cars + the crew addition = pwnage...
amusic
I wanna try on it also, try on the demo first. If it's good, then buy the full version....
pokethamage
heh...i never tried the demo...makes the full version seem fresher...=P

anyways i absolutely love the crew addition...i kept telling my partner to crash anyone in front of him once his pwr bar fills up (a.k.a. holding the "activate crew power" button)...i love how the blockers can disable people just by touching em so they can keep racing without losing speed. I also love how if your crew wins you win too because i got screwed on a sharp turn and fell to last place...but then my partner stole 1st and i won...so happy...so, crew = great for racers who suck at sharp corners...
Dwyer17
Somemanbearpig wrote:
i dont like the fact that they went with another undergroud style nfs Mad

What's that suppose to mean?
roach831
well i kinda liked the underground but the second one was kinda wack hopefully its better, im try the demo out
pokethamage
well the underground series wasnt that bad...i liked UG2 with the wide customization options...although not as wide as carbon. carbon is basically underground 2 with cops, smoother streets, a race partner thing, and territorial control. think of it as one gang controlling Jackson Heights and another Beacon Hill and another City Center/the whole Core thing and another Coal Harbor and you have to go seize your share of land. it's quite fun.