FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Iraqi kids being mistreated by US Soldiers. Action Required!

S3nd K3ys
It is urgent that this be circulated to as many people in as short a time as possible! I am hoping you will help!

Media Reports

This sort of treatment needs to reported to the news media immediately. This type of treatment should hit the front page soon and the individuals need to be turned over to the locals. Treatment of this kind is second only to prison treatment we still read about in the rags and on the tube.

In this picture we see a small innocent Iraqi boy attempting to bite the nose off an American soldier in an effort to escape his evil grasp.

Here we see a cruel GI stealing a small Iraqi child.

This is a picture of an American soldier forcing an Iraqi boy into a prison uniform. Really, it is a prison uniform.... they happen to look a bit like suits but don't let that fool you. One can only keep wondering what unspeakable horrors await this child.

Here you see a member of our military attempting to indoctrinate a young Iraqi girl in the ways of capitalism. Notice the Minnie Mouse doll. You get them use to Minnie Mouse and soon there is a Disney land in the heart of Baghdad. Their schools are probably forced to use computers with Windows too. Is there no stopping this evil we are committing?

This is a group of Iraqi children being forced against their will to take stuffed animals. You can almost see the tears in their eyes.

STOP THE HORROR.

Laughing Laughing Laughing
xalophus
These come up with google image search for "iraqi civilians"

and here's one for the necessary sarcasm.
luxtu
someone is funny other not
S3nd K3ys
xalophus wrote:
These come up with google image search for "iraqi civilians"

and here's one for the necessary sarcasm.

Do you think that's appropriate?

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Texas Al
I think it was very appropriate. A crass joke deserves a harsh dose of reality.

None of which should imply that Hussein was a nice guy or any simplistic rubbish like that. Just that right or wrong, war is hell, and if you make light of it, you can go ahead and stop wondering why the world hates us.

Bravo, Xalophus.
S3nd K3ys
Texas Al wrote:
I think it was very appropriate. A crass joke deserves a harsh dose of reality.

None of which should imply that Hussein was a nice guy or any simplistic rubbish like that. Just that right or wrong, war is hell, and if you make light of it, you can go ahead and stop wondering why the world hates us.

Bravo, Xalophus.

If the lieberal media would report the truth, there wouldn't be a need to post 'crass jokes' like that, which are reality.

But all you sheeple see is the bad, and you believe that's all that's happening.

Guess what? It's NOT!

There's a lot more good going on there than there is bad, but you'll never see that nor will you accept it, it seems.

All you're doing is promoting the lieberal adjenda to make bush look bad at everything he does, even if it's good, and even at the expense of OUR ENTIRE COUNTRY's SECURITY.

I'm so glad people like you weren't allowed to voice your opinions as loudly during WWII or you wouldn't be reading this right now because everyone would feel sorry for Hitler and think the Jews had it coming to them.

Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
hofer
What do you spect me to say in this topic?

"Ohh!! Your army is in Iraq to take care of poor children, congratulations!"
S3nd K3ys
hofer wrote:
What do you spect me to say in this topic?

If you don't have anything nice to say, perhaps it's better to keep quiet. Wink

Quote:

"Ohh!! Your army is in Iraq to take care of poor children, congratulations!"

It's not just the children they're trying to take care of, it's the entier country. And it's EVERY country that believes in freedom. Very Happy
cripplers crossface
Holy shit thats real, really scary.