FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Can I use Frontpage 2003?

Cwin1024
I'm trying to publish using frontpage 2003 and I didn't know what address to type in the publish field, so I typed in my domain name (www.themommyhideout.com) and it didn't work, so I put www.themommyhideout.frih.com, and that didn't work either. It keeps telling me that my host does not support frontpage extensions. I have enabled frontpage, and I have an ftp account, it was already there when I started, so I didn't change anything. What am I missing? has it just not been long enough? I just got my account today.

Also, I'm not exactly sure of a couple things.

1. at my domain, in manage DNS records, what do I put for CNAME? can that have anything to do with the problem? cuz when I go to my domain, it shows frihost, so I know it's working, I just don't have my website published to frihost. I need help so badly.
SpellcasterDX
You need to enable frontpage extensions in your account. (If you bought the domain) the url would be www.themommyhideout.com. That is, if the domain has actually been purchased and the DNS settings have been set.
mathiaus
You do not need any Cname records. Your domain seems to be resolving fine as it is.

You frihost subdomain is http://themommyhideout.frih.net/ (.net rather than .com). If you deleted certain files from your site you may be having problems. When you say you enabled Frontpage, you did it in DA? Check it is definatly enabled by visiting FrontPage Extensions in Direct Admin.