FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I want television on my notebook.

Jurado
Hello,

I want to look cable tv on my laptop. I have a laptop without video in, but a video out, can i change that to a video in?

Second question, I want to look cable tv, Does someone know a solution to get the cable signal to the labtop without a coax-cable, i tought about the electrical network or wireless.
Remember that i don't have a big budget. Some websites of manufactures would be great.

Thanks in advance
truespeed
You can watch live TV with this viidoo.com

You need to download the player,once you have,you have about 30 channels to choose from.
alienjones
For watching cableTV on your Laptop you should get an external TV-card such as AverMedia AverTV USB Plus 2.0 for about 55 Euros.

Take a glance at http://www.avermedia.de (select your region on the upper right side).

truespeed mentions TVUplayer from viidoo.com. It's great for watching international broadcasts but it only has few stations and you can't really choose to watch all stations from your cableTV-provider.
Jurado
I can't get on the viidoo.com site.

I've watched the AverMedia site, The problem is, i don't want the FTA channels 'cause i want also other cable( channels) . I can buy an USB "converter" .

Gtttz,
alienjones
Jurado wrote:
I can't get on the viidoo.com site.

Ja, viidoo was unreachable since friday and some channels (ABC,FOX) aren't available in the TVUplayer as well Sad This really suckz cause I wanted to watch 49ers vs Bears last nite.