FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Your Ice Cream Sundae

sodredge
I am sitting here eating some chocolate ice cream and for no apparent reason threw some peanut butter in there. Now I know they have it added as a normal ice cream flavor though I have never just threw it in. I find it interesting how the ice cream and the peanutbutter contrast in my mouth.

I was wondering what if anything everyone else puts in their ice cream, if anything ? Arrow
a.Bird
Chocolate/french vanilla ice cream with either chocolate syrup or maple syrup , whipped cream, and a ton of fruit (bananas, strawberries, grapes, oranges). MMMMMmmMM! Drool
nondormo
Sometimes I add coffee. At other times a few drops of Fundador Brandy.
Blaster
i love adding oreos chocolate syrup. I'm the king of making awesome icecream. Brownies cake. There a lot i like to add Very Happy
nilsmo
I don't add anything in my ice cream because I have a great flavor: mint and chocolate chip. When I get plain ol' vanilla ice cream, I just put Nesquick in it. Very Happy
Soulfire
I'm a pretty basic sundae guy. It's the vanilla ice cream, the hot fudge, some sprinkles, some M & M's, some nuts, the basics.
windrei
Mango and mango... mango is the best !!!

others i like are strawberry and green tea ~
Teddy1
Vanilla ice cream with 100's and 1000's with strawberry syrup Smile and banana's Drool
Shiva
I normally add some choclate bars of some sort.. Like twix or something alike.. It adds a cruchy and creamy taste and contrast in it.. MMM MMM!!!!!
Star Wars Fanatic
I melt Chocolate Frosting and Peanut Butter and pour it over, quite good, actually, best on Vanilla Ice Cream.
mackhenry
i like vanilla ,hot fudge and sprinkles and chocolate syrup Very Happy vely tasty
sodredge
Teddy1 wrote:
Vanilla ice cream with 100's and 1000's with strawberry syrup Smile and banana's Drool

What are 100's and 1000's, I am unfamiliar with these terms ? Very Happy
James007
Please refrain from creating stupid topics...
-close-