FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

PHP scripts not functioning.

The-Master
I noticed it yesterday but I thought I would give it a day but my php scripts are not working at all. They used to work perfectly but now do not, it is like php is not even installed. I get the following error:

Code:
Internal Server Error
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

[EDIT] Incase this is just my site here is a link to my site.

Try clicking Upload an Image.
migrodrigues
Hi,
I'm new here and still haven't the hosting rights... But your post raises much concern, since I'm spending time trying to build interesting posts so I can earn that right. I hope the service has some quality and that this isn't a big mistake. Are you having problems with several scripts or just one?
Thanks.
Bondings
migrodrigues wrote:
Hi,
I'm new here and still haven't the hosting rights... But your post raises much concern, since I'm spending time trying to build interesting posts so I can earn that right. I hope the service has some quality and that this isn't a big mistake. Are you having problems with several scripts or just one?
Thanks.

His uploading script seems to be working at the moment, so I think he fixed his problem.

@The-Master, about those 2 mp3 files, did you create/make them?