FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Email Password

MadeinIndia
Hi,

I run this site www.cellyourcity.com and I have a few guides who work with me for the site. I have created email boxes for them but how can they change their passwords on their own without giving them access to the admin panel?

regds

Uday
brandonberg
im not sure if there is another way but all i do is get people to come to me when they want it changed. Then i manually change it for them, hence disallowing admin panel access.
scotty
MadeinIndia wrote:
Hi,

I run this site www.cellyourcity.com and I have a few guides who work with me for the site. I have created email boxes for them but how can they change their passwords on their own without giving them access to the admin panel?

regds

Uday

You own the domain. Use EasyDNS to direct your MX record to Google Apps which you have to apply for. Let them have a Gmail account that acts in the normal way to any other one but you have control over and it's on Google's webspace. Search the forums there are plenty of threads discussing it.