FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

best eminem album?

The Best Eminem Album
The Slim Shady LP
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
The Marshal Mathers LP
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
The Eminem Show
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Encore
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

tidruG
which is the best eminem album, according to you?

i vote for "the marshall mathers lp"
Nirotu
I am not a rap fan at all. So if i was threatened to die a slow and painful death, i would have to go with the first one, just cause it is a little funny.
tidruG
i'm not a hip-hop fan either, except for a couple of songs/artists here and there. But i like Eminem... there's humour in the albums.
toyzintheattic
It's easy to make fun of Eminem or pass him as a talentless ******, but when it comes down to it he can be pretty original, and I respect him. I just don't listen to his music.
tidruG
toyzintheattic wrote:
It's easy to make fun of Eminem or pass him as a talentless ******, but when it comes down to it he can be pretty original, and I respect him. I just don't listen to his music.

thanks a lot for that post man... it makes sense... i really don't understand why people abuse or make fun of the music that they don't listen to.

i make fun mostly of the music that i listen to or the music i like... like linkin park... i think they're ok for their genre, and i like calling them "stinkin fart" to annoy a friend of mine who claims to be their biggest fan. lol.
ibix
The Slim Shady was the best album...but rest is goog too
steve
the slim shady lp was the best
Dimaod
Slim Shady LP is really good.
Encore is very good too.
Maka
For me The Marshal Mathers LP, oh and if you dont have anything good to say then negative things then I will just delete your posts and warn you as I have done to a user above, theres no need for it.
tidruG
well, finally, people are actually posting on and voting on this thread... I was wondering why THIS topic remained so boring and post-less... nice... well, anyway, as long as "The Marshall Mathers LP" is in the lead, I don't mind what the others vote for... lol, jk.

Anyway, who wrote something negative?
pagaldivanna
i like all most all albums
Maka
I actually like both albums tbh, it depends what mood im in, favs off slim shady are braindamage, Just Don't Give A ******, Still Don't Give a ****** , Role Model as for the marshall mathers lp: Kill You , Who Knew , The Way I Am, Remember Me omg the whole album if I list the rest!. Shocked
tidruG
yeah, that's just the thing.... i like a lot of songs off the other albums too... but if i had to name my "favourite" songs from TMMLP, I'd have to list pretty much the whole album....