FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Knights of the old republic

Sadow
Anyone played knights of the old republic? I'm really into Star Wars so I totally loved this game. Especially the Force facets which could be trained were just awesome. Cool
Timoses
I played KoToR II I think. Don't actually remember which one it was lol.
I didn't like the game that much. I'm not a fan of roleplaying games.
But Jedi Knight 2 was such an awesome game. with the version 1.02 it
rocked. I had so much fun with people on the servers. Unbelievable.
But... Now it's old and nobody plays it any more hehe...
Jedi knight 3 wasn't that great in my opinion.
Hope there'll be some better games on Star Wars again.
Lightsabers YEAH
Sadow
Yeah lightsaber games is what we want!!! ^_^
Jeff_vella_leone
ow man i love light sabers
did u guys try StarWars Jedi Achademy its a cool game too
espacially with the fighting lightsabers beleave me its the best star wars game ever made
the jumping force power is cool comb ined with the slow mothing finishing comb os and freedom of movement makes this game the best
try and post ur openion here pls
im sure u guys will love it
Sadow
I'm a bit behind with all these games, but I'm definately going to buy all of the mentioned games. Cool
Jeff_vella_leone
Sadow wrote:
I'm a bit behind with all these games, but I'm definately going to buy all of the mentioned games. Cool

try Achademy and u dont eed the rest b ecause compaired to it the others suk
Sadow
Okay, can you give me the official title of the game plz? Razz
Jeff_vella_leone
Sadow wrote:
Okay, can you give me the official title of the game plz? Razz

etter i can give u more
this is the full name
Starwars Jedi Knight Jedi Achademy
Link: http://www.lucasarts.com/products/jediacademy/index2.html
have fun browsing their cool site Smile
Sadow
Thanks dude, you rock! Whooah! this is a great link! This game will surely gonna cost me a lot of time. Very Happy
Jeff_vella_leone
Sadow wrote:
Thanks dude, you rock! Whooah! this is a great link! This game will surely gonna cost me a lot of time. Very Happy

it surly will
the single player has even 2 differet story endings
u have a choice in it whether to turn to the dark side or defend the jedi to the last
one is harder then the other so be aware
but its b est to do them both trust me its muc h fun fighting in that game really ammasing stunts and slashes gives u the feeling of really fighting
counter attacks with com os and finish attacks with slowmothi9on that make the game really rock + u can use even guns in it and bounce bullets with ur light saber
and its not ended here u can customise ur chara ckter and fight with 2 light sab ers or dual light sab er or just one light sa ber as ur choice every one has its own styles and moves i played with everything even if i had to start it all over agan 7 times it was still cool till the 7 time
and i wont regret playen it again if i wasnt so busy
u will surly enjoy the light saber power dual that happens when u ad ur enemy force the light sabers agains each other and the stronger wins and has a c hance to do a cool finish attak because the looser will get unbalanced when he is charged back and the winned has a chance of an END blow wow its so ammasing Smile
enjoy
enjoy
Sadow
Coool, Knights of the old republic also gives the player the choice to follow the Dark path or the path of Light. Very enjoyable games if you like Star Wars. Smile
pokethamage
wut a smart guy to reply to every single statement someone else makes...>_>

anyways, imho KOTOR=KOTOR2...it's just a different storyline...same system and stuff...
driftingfe3s
I loved KOTOR. Both 1 and 2 were fun to play, but I think the story line was much better in part 1. In terms of gameplay, I agree with the poster above me in that they are pretty much the same.
Lusiphur
KoToR 1 is the superior game in terms on Story and character development. It's a great game, fast paced and with an addictive (yet sometimes irritatingly predictable) story line. Only problem is you want to play it on the PC, the PC has extra missions and an extra zone that the xbox doesn;t have (and was never made available via Xbox Live as promised)

KoToR 2 however has more option for characters to choose, each member of your party (with the exception of Droids) can be turned into Force users through dialogue, special characters that change depending on the sex of your char, new force powers and new classes (Base and Advanced). The main flaw with Kotor2 is that is was released uncompleted. The end of the game feel rushed and you can see parts in the game where they planned other things then cancelled the ideas and didn't bother removing the hooks/doors/map locations.

Both are solid games, and they can be picked up 2nd hand for next to nothing, or fairly cheap in most game shops.

Nothing to add about Jedi Academy, it's the best of the Kyle Katarn games, nuff said Smile
Sadow
pokethamage wrote:
wut a smart guy to reply to every single statement someone else makes...>_>

It is not a problem, is it pokethamage? <_<

And I guess you guys are right. Kotor and Kotor II were pretty much the same. I like Kotor better than the second game, but I guess that's only because this was the 1st time.