FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Is discussing rude words and providing mp3 address allowed?

kirii
In my forum,some of the member dunno what is idi*t so they are discussing.They are chatting about thier fren say them idi*t.Is it allowed?

And 1 of my member opening a thread and providing any songs u wan.Its only for listenning cannot download.Is it allowed?

Sorry for asking coz i'm not sure...
Animal
kirii wrote:
In my forum,some of the member dunno what is idi*t so they are discussing.They are chatting about thier fren say them idi*t.Is it allowed?

Yes, as long as you fully comply with the TOS.

kirii wrote:
And 1 of my member opening a thread and providing any songs u wan.Its only for listenning cannot download.Is it allowed?

No - this is not allowed. These links / files must be removed.

TOS wrote:
A) The following is strictly forbidden on our servers
Hosting, linking and content related to warez, mp3's and all other illegal files.
kirii
How about providing the text of a song?
Kurosaki-Ichigo
By text of the song you mean Lyrics ? If so its probablly allowed. You have yo wait for an admin. Just to make sure.
Animal
Kurosaki-Ichigo wrote:
By text of the song you mean Lyrics ? If so its probablly allowed. You have yo wait for an admin. Just to make sure.

It's actually not allowed - lyrics are covered by copyright too, so you would need permission from the copyright holder to use them.
hsadmin
Animal wrote:
kirii wrote:

Yes, as long as you fully comply with the TOS.

kirii wrote:

No - this is not allowed. These links / files must be removed.

TOS wrote:
A) The following is strictly forbidden on our servers
Hosting, linking and content related to warez, mp3's and all other illegal files.

I talked to bondings, and, if you have a written permission signed by the record label/artist, scanned, and saved into a file with the song, then, yes, you can. But, the rules may have changed since last month,