FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Ian Irvine

Yantaal
i wanted to post this in and old post, but couldnt find it.

Ian Irvine has finally released his newest addition to the three world series.

Fate of the Fallen, omfg it is such a good book, that started of, light, nice, fun, but as the books go on a sinister air destroys this as the world is slowly plunged into darkness.

any fan of fantasy has to read thesebooks, starting with the "Shadow on the Glass" then reading "Well of Echoes" then finishing "The Song of the Tears". this wil be the ending of the trilogyof series, each series has four books, and the song of the tears in the final set to finish of the story. Allthough he has only wrote one of the Song of Tears set so far, so by the time you finish reading the whole thing hopefully the second will be finished.

i have really enjoyed this and strongly recomend it to you.
tiann
Ive just got my Fan Site started and got a dedicated forum on Ian Irvine, and the other Scifi authors. Its just started, so i would be grateful for some people to help get the chat started http://www.forums.thewellofechoes.com
jharsika
Haha. Faith of the Fallen by Terry Goodkind sounds a lot like Fate of the Fallen, doesn't it? Hope it's just a coincidence. I've never heard of Ian Irving, sounds good though from the titles.