FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Dynasty Warriors

Garethp
Which one of the Dynasty Warrior series do you think is the best? Personally I have to say it is Dynasty Warriors 4. Although 5 is pretty good it seems a plot, it just doesn't compare to the overall system of Dynasty Warriors 4.
ItsWesley
I would have to say 4 as well, even though I've only played that and no 3. It seemed like a great fun game!
kyang91
This is a great series. My only problem is that some parts are very hard to complete like the parts where you have to fight characters like lui bu (i think thats how you spell it)
ovg8
Its spelt Lu Bu and dynasty warriors 6 is more awesome than 4 or 5. And the charater models are heaps better now.
Auctus
I need to play that Gundam version of dynasty warriors. Sounds awesome.

I played 4 quite a bit in coop with my brother. I've never noticed the plot in those games but they make me want to read Romance of The Three Kingdoms, but my library doesn't have a translated copy.

Also, the Dynasty Warriors engine would lend itself really well to a Diablo-style game, and I wish someone would make one as a mod or something.

I remember thinking it was really awesome on PS2 when I first saw dynasty warriors.
The PSP one wins points for being portable.