FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


$1.99 domains





Hobbit
Yahoo has done it again, they have gone crazy!

http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/domains/

$1.99 - it can't get any better than that.
Animal
Dunno if I'm doing somethng wrong, but the link you provided is showing $9.99 per year.
scotty
Same for me, it says $9.99.
Hobbit
You sure? It says 9.99 but it's crossed out and it says $1.99/1st yr. I bought one so I know it's a fact.
Animal
Hmm... maybe it's something to do with geographical location (the IP addresses would give that away) since neither myself or scotty are from the US.
Hobbit
Could be. Try using a proxy from the US.
reddishblue
well like scotty im in Melbourne, Australia and it says $9.99peryear for me, must be US only Sad
Scorpio
Its not that..

They give the offer every now and then..

Hobbit may have seen it during the final part of the offer..

They will probably bring it back in another week or two
Hobbit
scorpio wrote:
Its not that..

They give the offer every now and then..

Hobbit may have seen it during the final part of the offer..

They will probably bring it back in another week or two

Well, I still see it, which makes it weird.
mikethm
I just registered a domain with Yahoo 1hr ago at USD1.99.

I checked on the internet regarding their service quality... most comments I found indicate they sucks... But hey! It's only USD1.99 for the 1st yr... after which I will transfer it hohoho.

You can find the USD1.99 offer by going to www.yahoo.com portal page.

Look on the right frames( it is the 3rd frame) instead of going into Yahoo small biz.
Hobbit
They don't suck Confused . I've had bandoftheweek.com since May and I have absolutely no problems with them.
hsadmin
Your best off paying 9usd a month.. at small business yahoo. The addresses your getting are called http://youwebsitename.com and no one can access it at www.youwebsitename.com .. But when you register with Small Business Yahoo, you get 5 gigs to host with, 200( mabye it's 2000 ) gig bandwidth, rather than the 9 you get here. and you can have one with www.yoursitename.com ! Also for people who need forums, they have a spot where you can make a folder, and download PHPBB to it with the click of a button!
web_harman
hsadmin wrote:
Your best off paying 9usd a month.. at small business yahoo. The addresses your getting are called http://youwebsitename.com and no one can access it at www.youwebsitename.com .. But when you register with Small Business Yahoo, you get 5 gigs to host with, 200( mabye it's 2000 ) gig bandwidth, rather than the 9 you get here. and you can have one with www.yoursitename.com ! Also for people who need forums, they have a spot where you can make a folder, and download PHPBB to it with the click of a button!



that means you are supporting yahoo people...?
Bejeweledhorses
guys- its $1.99 for the first year
after that, it is $9.99 per year
- just to clarify!_

^^ happy 2007
alkutob
Bejeweledhorses wrote:
guys- its $1.99 for the first year
after that, it is $9.99 per year
- just to clarify!_

^^ happy 2007


Yes , exactly
I bought a domain name last year with $1.99 , and this year I must pay $9.99


Guys

I want to buy a domain name to use for my domain in frihost

My domain in frihost is alkutob-jordan.frih.net , and I want to buy a domain name jor-dan.net to use in frihost instead , so where do you advice me to go ?

Thank you
Terrasis-Cian
Godaddy have a sale on .info domains at the moment. 99cent. Truly this cannot be beaten!!
Related topics
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Webmaster and Internet -> Domain Names

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.