FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Looking for Non-Profit Project Team Members

Scott
(Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place, I couldn't see anywhere else.)

I've always wanted to give back to the world in some way, and I really love web design. So in "FriSpirit" I've decided I'd really like to to start some sort of website/organization to assist charities and fundaisers with graphic/web design, and maybe even hosting. It would also be cool to start some sort of online fundraiser from scratch.

Basically I'm looking for someone with similar ideas and taste to co-found this project with me. I find sometimes, that I miss things and that my thinking is too constrained when I am working on my own. As well, any number of "team members"/volunteers would be useful, no matter what your experience, as long as you can be somewhat reliable.

I'm willing to invest a fair chunk of money into this, so I'm hoping for everything to be fairly organized and "professional", but not without some fun.

If anyone's interested PM me or post here! Include your experience!
Marston
I'll help out. I've been writing (x)HTML and CSS for lyke 4 years, W3C standards compliant, all by hand. Very Happy I can also do some pretty basic scripting in PHP.
zjosie729
I'd love to help. I have only been doing web design for a year, but you know, the people who has been doing it for like 10 years has to learn to switch from the old tables layout to the new css layouts. I learned css from the start. W3C standards-compliant designs.

I can code very little PHP, javascript, and ruby.
reddishblue
im not that great at design but i have time to update and i know html to do so Very Happy , pm me if im in