FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Dexter

zanzou
Sooo... is anybody watching Showcase's new show "Dexter"?

The idea is that there's a serial killer working for the Miami crime lab, but he only kills people who have escaped from the law-- like a vigilante, only... crazier.

It's really great, and the character play is really enjoyable.

If you haven't seen it, go find a torrent or something. :D
KernEnergie
I'd love to see it. I think a channel in France bought it so maybe in few months I could watchit, or as you say I could download it. But I'm too lazy for that :'
zanzou
KernEnergie wrote:
I'd love to see it. I think a channel in France bought it so maybe in few months I could watchit, or as you say I could download it. But I'm too lazy for that :'

XD Luckily, where I am, it's suuuper easy to download pretty much anything (around 1-2 minutes for 40mins-60mins), so even if I don't get the channel (true) I can still watch it.. and it's so worth it. :D

I hope France is picking it up-- I have a friend there who ADORES the show. XD
zanzou
mrblah wrote:
It's great to watch something on tv that is so twisted and creepy and even the intro to the show is creepy.

It really is a creepy opening XD The first time I was reeeeally weired out... the ones that still get me are when he's cutting the meat, tieing his laces, and putting his shirt on. I'm always like "WTF MUUUURRRDEEER". XDD