FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Best Comic ever

andy26
yea i may be saying its the best ever as its made by me but iv had it out for just 2 weeks now and already it is in high demand for new episodes people think its great the comic is totaly free and i am hosting it on piczo as i have 1000 free picture space. its made on gmod the half life 2 mod and then edited in photoshop please have a look my 1st comic is a horro/comedy but the ferver it moves on the funnier it gets. please check it out and leave ur comments if u want.

spread the word about Lost Perseption the webcomic Made by Andrew Gibson.

linkage to comic: http://pic1.piczo.com/andyselectronicsdj/?g=26942078&cr=1

my home website which is a profesionaly made site it contains movies i have made such as animation. http://homepage.ntlworld.com/clare.gibson27/index.htm
mholdred
andy26
could you please not triple post like that please and especialy when its just pauses and not anything really at all you may well be banded from frih host by doing that if a moderator sees it.
mholdred
I'm sorry about that. Actually I just wanted an "...", but once I clicked send, It seems to be blocked and I repeated it a few times. Anyway, sorry in case that anoyed you.
andy26
its ok i just thought i would tell you coz you can get band for doing stuf lfike that i think. its ok with me anyway.