FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Science-Core - BACK WITH A NEW THEME!!!

einstein
check out my blog at http://science-core.blogspot.com
i recently updated it!!! so, check it out and also please leave COMMENTS.....

hope you will like it......................its mainly on Science!!!
the topics there are very intriguing!!!

Arrow Some Interesting Facts

Arrow Andromeda Exposed!!!

Arrow Busted! Astronomers Nab Culprit in Galactic Hit-and-Run

Arrow "Victoria Crater" at Meridiani Planum

Arrow Google Adsense

Arrow My Experiments in Photoshop

Arrow What's beyond the known Universe???

Arrow Earth's Poles May Have Wandered

Arrow Flashing out a Star's Demise

these are some of the few topics there, and there are many more........ Very Happy

Also, i have put Google Adsense on it, and am trying to earn a bit. At first, i didn't know how Adsense worked, but now i have started earning a bit. So, i am hoping to get many visitors from Frihost, and don't forget to leave COMMENTS. Wink
JamesBond
wow einstein, that blog is really cool. its very informative, and i have left a lot of comments there. Very Happy

i recommend it to all those frihosters who are interested in Science!!!
einstein
thanks for that comment, JamesBond. Very Happy

well, i have updated my blog and the articles are really interesting.

come, visit my blog and leave some comments. also, i am trying to make it as popular as i can by advertising it in many places including Frihost!!!
you can also download the Google Softwares from my blog. Wink

So, Science-Geeks, come and enjoy!!! Very Happy
Hunterseaker
It is well organised tho the layout is prety basic....
And i think the google adds ruine your header.
Try to make your blog special and move the adds.
einstein
alright, thanks for informing me that. Very Happy

i'll move the Google Ads a bit below the header, and not in the header itself.
einstein
well, now just visit my blog. i have made a lot of changes to its sidebar, and removed the google ads, and also put up some interesting articles!!!

come and enjoy!!!
astro-boy
excellent!!! i really enjoyed my visit to your blog, einstein, and when i counted the total no. of posts, there were about 40!!! phew!!!

and all your posts are informative. quite a popular blog, i must say. Wink

also, there are 2 contributors there from frihost, and i wish you good luck, and hope that many more from here contribute to your blog, and make it more popular. Very Happy
tony
very interesting site; much potential there. good job!
einstein
i have got a new URL: http://www.science-core.net.tc

the old one will also work. also, i have put up some new and interesting articles. so just visit my blog and enjoy.

By the way, please leave some comments. Very Happy
einstein
just to give you some information, my latest post on Science-Core is really interesting, and i hope you will enjoy it, and leave some comments. Wink
pashmina
nice piece of site with lots of information. i really like your blog
einstein
thanks. and yeah, i have started getting many unique visitors on Science-Core. i don't know whether the traffic is from frihost or not, but i still want to thank you all, and hope that the traffic won't be jammed!!! Wink
plato
cool work einstin, discuss about more topics
dac_nip
nice blog dude. but as i said in my comment, put your sources after every article. i could contribute if you want. hehe. but that's business..pm me. Very Happy
budazz
Nice blog.. i saw the " did we land on the moon" you' re right no man land on the moon i've also watched the documentary film at youtube.... i was shocked
einstein
dac_nip wrote:
nice blog dude. but as i said in my comment, put your sources after every article. i could contribute if you want. hehe. but that's business..pm me. Very Happy

thanks for joining.....and i hope you will contribute regularly. by the way, can somebody suggest a good place where i can advertise, and will get a lot of FREE traffic??? please help me!!!
OutwardBound
That a nice blog! I find it very informative. this will be pretty cool for one who like science!
ywc1818
Your blog is informative for science as others have said. Besides, I love your page rank search engine. I clicked on it and found more about the ranking engine. It is really fantastic if I can make a little stuff of it on my web. I appreciate your hard work of finding it, thanks!
einstein
now give some feedback on my new layout. i have changed it completely, and i hope you will like it!!! Wink
plato
oh, u changed the template, didn't u?
einstein
plato wrote:
oh, u changed the template, didn't u?

yeah. and also, there is a link to all those who want to contribute to my blog. just register there, and post interesting articles. i have already got 6 members excluding me!!! Wink
einstein
all i need now, is a .com domain, and my blog has just crossed 1500 visitors!!! Very Happy
JamesBond
cool man, over 1600 visitors!!! wow!!!

i love your blog.............its really too informative!!! Wink
mansonivan
cool~ great blog. keep it going~
einstein
mansonivan wrote:
cool~ great blog. keep it going~

thanks mansonivan,
i am looking for a lot of traffic, but its slow work!!! can somebody suggest anything??? i'll soon buy a domain - maybe .com, .org, or .info

which will be best??? please help me to decide

also, i have started getting about 60 unique visitors a day, and it will gradually increase, i hope!!! Wink

keep commenting, and help me to make Science-Core a good blog... Very Happy
undoweb
I like your blog becouse its oane big, and google don`t mind to visit it ( I hope ). Maybe if you are interested pm me to trade links.
Yes, I like bloging, its cool and its fashion to blog.
Why Not?
If you use a engine like wordpress, create your own theme and start bloging. I Have 4 blogs on the internet right now, and the engine wordpress helps me out.
einstein
am glad to hear that!!!

i just want to increase my Page Rank to maybe 5 at least, since my technorati rank has also improved a lot, and i have crossed 2000 visitors!!!

please help me frihosters, and i'll never forget your help............if you want to exchange links, i'll be happy to do so with anyone, provided the content of your site is appropriate!!!

thanks. Very Happy

NOTE: Just PM me if want to exchange links...
jynxanims
Oooooo facts. I always like some facts here and there, lol. Nice layouts and such. Keep up the good work.
einstein
my exams are ending on 28th March, and after that, i will turn my blog into a full fledged website.........with a domain, and a wonderful layout.

i thank you all for visitng my blog, and hope to receive more traffic... Very Happy
Captain Fertile
VERY enjoyable site. A great mix of taxt and images, just the right amount to keep me reading.

A lovely design easy on the eyes and above all plenty of interesting content.

Thanks for creating it, I have added it to my bookmarks and will be back. Smile
einstein
that's LOVELY!!!

i am really happy, that you will come back again and again Captain Fertile!!!
JamesBond
i just wanna ask ONE thing --- how many posts have you made???

cos its a HUGE blog!!! nice work, its one of my favourite sites... Very Happy
simplyw00x
I love you blog, but as a scientist myself, I'd have to disagree with you about water being 'odd' - it's not really more complicated than "just two hydrogen atoms bonded to one oxygen atom" as long as you remember that an O-H single bond is very polar and so hydrogen bonding will occur. Of course, you explain this so a layman could understand, but why would a layman think that water is odd? A layman doesn't have a graph of melting points of the hydrides of second-period elements sitting in front of him, with H20 sticking out.

Apart from this retardedly pedantic point, I love your site's design and content immensely, and encourage you you to keep up the good work Smile
einstein
JamesBond wrote:
i just wanna ask ONE thing --- how many posts have you made???

cos its a HUGE blog!!! nice work, its one of my favourite sites... Very Happy

well, its gonna be a 100.........98 to be precise!

Quote:
I love you blog, but as a scientist myself, I'd have to disagree with you about water being 'odd' - it's not really more complicated than "just two hydrogen atoms bonded to one oxygen atom" as long as you remember that an O-H single bond is very polar and so hydrogen bonding will occur. Of course, you explain this so a layman could understand, but why would a layman think that water is odd? A layman doesn't have a graph of melting points of the hydrides of second-period elements sitting in front of him, with H20 sticking out.

Apart from this retardedly pedantic point, I love your site's design and content immensely, and encourage you you to keep up the good work

oh well, i just thought i'd like the people to know, but i guess you are right!!! anyway, thanks for the advise.........hoping to see you there in future... Very Happy
einstein
hey frihosters, i had been busy with my blog for a while, and i have put up a new design there...check it out, and leave some feedback here, so that i know the pros and cons of my design.

hoping for a lot of feedback(i hope its good!!! Wink ) from Frihost...

thanks
einstein

http://science-core.blogspot.com/