FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Still Barely Alive

ehecatl
So, I haven't been on a computer in DAYS. I just checked my email. I'm negative 12! AH! Anyway. I'm 750 in the hole. I've come to the conclusion that 250$ a week isn't enough to live off of when you have 450$ rent and another person and an animal to support... Oh well. I'll figure out. I got the color done on my tattoo finally! As soon as I get a pic of it I'll post it for those of you that wanted to see how it turned out. Anyway. I work at Charter and I start in 5 minutes so I suppose it's time to move upstairs to my wonderful little half-a$$ cubicle... Hopefully you all are doing better than me! lol ^_^
rightclickscott
That's super, get a blog. Then you wouldn't really need sensitive posts form forum goers just becasue you want to make a topic about how your like is going. I mean, honestly, it's a forum about the expression of opinions, not sharing how crapily your life is coming along. As much as I want to call you an attention ******, the mods are already on top of me for flaming people. I'm just really sick of people who decide to make threads about themselves that have little to no actual means of conversation other than "good luck Laughing" Because people are dumb and use smiley faces every five seconds.
Inferno619
Hmmm, I believe that -10.00 is the official warning before the cancelation of your hosting account...Not good. Hope you get back together and get your points back. And, it would be nice to see your tatoo. Looking forward to seeing it. Smile
Scott
My points are at an awful state due to absolutley insane amounts of school work and a trip. Ahhh. Anyways, I hope things work out.
kerouac
I spent last week trying to save a big website forum I admin, that's why I wasn't around.

I think members should make occasional posts about what they are doing, as I am sure we are not all robots, but I agree that frequent posts that are like blogs seek to undermine what this message board is about.
nilsmo
My points are insanely low because I didn't get the Frihost warning e-mail for -10 points... Probably GMail puts in spam now Confused
snowboardude
yeah i didnt get a -10 warning either. and i go to school, and im on 3 sports teams.

but yeah dude, start a blog about ure life, and use it as a place to b*tch at ure boss/ure roommate/the neighbour/the keyboard
Blaster
well better luck to you. You should maybe start to look for a better job. Then when you have one just quite. Thats what i would do. But i would get a blog and just simply do that.
Duncan Idaho
ehecatl wrote:
So, I haven't been on a computer in DAYS. I just checked my email. I'm negative 12! AH! Anyway. I'm 750 in the hole. I've come to the conclusion that 250$ a week isn't enough to live off of when you have 450$ rent and another person and an animal to support... Oh well. I'll figure out. I got the color done on my tattoo finally! As soon as I get a pic of it I'll post it for those of you that wanted to see how it turned out. Anyway. I work at Charter and I start in 5 minutes so I suppose it's time to move upstairs to my wonderful little half-a$$ cubicle... Hopefully you all are doing better than me! lol ^_^

At least you have a job, my account was at -20 somthing last week.
Blaster
the joys of being a child still. Very Happy i dont' have to worry about that that much. But good luck with getting yourself back on track and getting a better job.
Qube
Ahhh, so that's what happened to ya.
Though I figure this woulda went in your pic thread instead.
As for a job, I know what you mean.
I bust my @ss off and have almost no time for posting.
That's why my points have been declining so.
Hell, I used to keep at 40+ pts.
Now I'm down to like 10.
Pretty soon I won't be able to make the deadline for posts to keep my account. Confused

Ah well, I do hope things work out and all that.
And maybe post it in your pic thread.
Then you won't be so criticized by some.

PS: Blogs are meant for frequent posts.
Just saying...